Real war aa vs creati

The Evil Organization

Does anyone with more than two brain cells(or sombra) believe this? Horsing was dropped due to her being inactive and a debatable refugee. If she was considered stacked then create is in for a bad time against AA. Revo nobled barbs to form a frontline, he did not noble 50 fields deep. IL is doing the same thing in the south.

Let's stick to the truth. Creati looked to pile on the best tribe because IL is huggy and not a tier 1 threat. AA has better members and better leaders. Like Thom always says "if you want to know which tribe is the best in a world, look at which one is ganged up on." The jury is in, AA is guilty.

-Pain

Thanks for the special mention Tommy boy :D.

I don't really care what happened with Horsing . But it wouldn't surprise me if the account got kicked because it was getting owned . But like I said earlier.... I don't really care.

Hope you can find the help you need Truthy.

Love you :rolleyes:

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wel good luck to everyone out there. just going to say it wont be my problem lol. good bye all

time to play a other game till a good world will come

The Evil Organization

Good luck with RL and the world's yet to come. Hope to see you in the future world's and maybe fight alongside with you :)

Last edited:

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone with more than two brain cells(or sombra) believe this? Horsing was dropped due to her being inactive and a debatable refugee. If she was considered stacked then create is in for a bad time against AA. Revo nobled barbs to form a frontline, he did not noble 50 fields deep. IL is doing the same thing in the south.

Let's stick to the truth. Creati looked to pile on the best tribe because IL is huggy and not a tier 1 threat. AA has better members and better leaders. Like Thom always says "if you want to know which tribe is the best in a world, look at which one is ganged up on." The jury is in, AA is guilty.

-Pain

Il barbs already answered.

Horsing was dropped after an op hit from close range and started to lose villages. He was active before he started losing villas..

Go check revo noble history and check your wrong he did noble 50 fields deep and got it taken straight off him.

Anything else your clueless on ?

The Evil Organization

Horsing was dropped after an op hit from close range and started to lose villages. He was active before he started losing villas..

Go check revo noble history and check your wrong he did noble 50 fields deep and got it taken straight off him.

He is a little bit clueless on logging out of his fake account . Maybe you could help Tommy out a bit.

Anyways Good Luck to both sides. AA and Creati

Should be a interesting war.

DeletedUser120518

lol I wont be playing from his account either. >.>

Of course not, you were in the process of leaking what the weakest times of certain front account were and what villages in specific were weak, better to go play a different game and never comeback indeed.

Analyst

What is everyones take on this war.

I really didn't see Creati declaring on AA unless they absolutely knew IPOD and IL would continue to fight AA and definitely not make peace and from there what is Creati intent with this war.

1. They just want to fight AA for kicks and giggles as they are pretty bored.

2. Either Creati known for not have "official diplomacy" has developed an off-the-books deal with IL and IPOD to make sure they continue to fight AA. Some sort of nobling division perhaps.

3. They decided that they need to force AA into a situation where they would be open to merging 5-10 of their players or recruit said player after AA falls from being attacked on all fronts. This being players in AA have been fighting IL for months now and I doubt players from AA would get along with IL if they were recruited. Thus, Creati may see this as an opportunity to recruit a few good players before 1v1 endgame starts.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What is everyones take on this war.

I really didn't see Creati declaring on AA unless they absolutely knew IPOD and IL would continue to fight AA and definitely not make peace and from there what is Creati intent with this war.

1. They just want to fight AA for kicks and giggles as they are pretty bored.

2. Either Creati known for not have "official diplomacy" has developed an off-the-books deal with IL and IPOD to make sure they continue to fight AA. Some sort of nobling division perhaps.

3. They decided that they need to force AA into a situation where they would be open to merging 5-10 of their players or recruit said player after AA falls from being attacked on all fronts. This being players in AA have been fighting IL for months now and I doubt players from AA would get along with IL if they were recruited. Thus, Creati may see this as an opportunity to recruit a few good players before 1v1 endgame starts.

It could be that we just don't care about what the rest of the world thinks. No deals were made with anyone. We look to grow wherever possible. However, please continue with the conspiracy theories. It is entertaining to read all the speculation.

DeletedUser121486

It could be that we just don't care about what the rest of the world thinks. No deals were made with anyone. We look to grow wherever possible. However, please continue with the conspiracy theories. It is entertaining to read all the speculation.

I think you posted this to make us believe that conspiracy even more from your denial to hide the real truth. In truth there is a group of 38 players planning to defect from our tribes and make a true, elite super tribe to take w97 for an easy win. I was offered a place in this super tribe as it was intended to be 40 members but me and another player (who I am not sure of but I believe I know who) said no. I have been barbing to prepare my account for war with these members as I don't know who they are. I just know who the mastermind behind it all is. None other than snowfoxxey, a dummy account played by an old school pro who put this plan together. The owner plans on hopping onto another account (which he told me is his true account for this world only his co's have played while he lets this plan boil into fruition) and playing the rest of the world there. I ask you not to be distracted by the current wars at hand and join me, IXI Pain I freaking XI, to stop this treacherous plot and save world 97 from those who hide in the shadows! To victory! Essayons!

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
The fake accounts are getting rather annoying ngl... sad that a "wargame" is filled with people soo afraid of their lack of skills they feel compelled to hide their account names :(

No one hates a troll; most people don't even dislike assholes - but you're just a coward if you use a fake account & no one likes cowards :confused:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I think you posted this to make us believe that conspiracy even more from your denial to hide the real truth. In truth there is a group of 38 players planning to defect from our tribes and make a true, elite super tribe to take w97 for an easy win. I was offered a place in this super tribe as it was intended to be 40 members but me and another player (who I am not sure of but I believe I know who) said no. I have been barbing to prepare my account for war with these members as I don't know who they are. I just know who the mastermind behind it all is. None other than snowfoxxey, a dummy account played by an old school pro who put this plan together. The owner plans on hopping onto another account (which he told me is his true account for this world only his co's have played while he lets this plan boil into fruition) and playing the rest of the world there. I ask you not to be distracted by the current wars at hand and join me, IXI Pain I freaking XI, to stop this treacherous plot and save world 97 from those who hide in the shadows! To victory! Essayons!

Bro i think you need to leave off the silly juice

DeletedUser121624

AA is just a weak tribe, Creati noticed that and decided to declare on AA.

AA has a handful of decent front accounts but from the stats it seems they can barely hold back creati, when those front are fully broken creati will just noble all the weak and inactive members of AA.

atmospherecf

AA has a handful of decent front accounts but from the stats it seems they can barely hold back creati, when those front are fully broken creati will just noble all the weak and inactive members of AA.

We are alive and doing our best. Yes, the odds are stacked against us. That is quite obvious. We will continue to fight on.

Yes.. embrace the pain..

93692ed0aefd6bcf66ceda088735d019.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Who are you to decide who is weak or no ? Who are you food ?6

Truth Breaker

Oh look another fake news, rimmed account, from the IL/Creati/Under/Boob/Ipod/Ipodaa/Ipodaaa/Annex/Cartel/Bibox/MF/Glutt/Kobk/Sky/Alpha/SDDK/Thug/Pirana/Adon/M family that hates AA........... How original.

-Fleezus