Real war aa vs creati

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh look another fake news, rimmed account, from the IL/Creati/Under/Boob/Ipod/Ipodaa/Ipodaaa/Annex/Cartel/Bibox/MF/Glutt/Kobk/Sky/Alpha/SDDK/Thug/Pirana/Adon/M family that hates AA........... How original.

-Fleezus
e9d.jpg

Krapek

Oh look another fake news, rimmed account, from the IL/Creati/Under/Boob/Ipod/Ipodaa/Ipodaaa/Annex/Cartel/Bibox/MF/Glutt/Kobk/Sky/Alpha/SDDK/Thug/Pirana/Adon/M family that hates AA........... How original.

-Fleezus

You are fake news, cant take you seriously. Crawl back to the cave you came from, wannabe Edward Snowden

Truth Breaker

You are fake news, cant take you seriously. Crawl back to the cave you came from, wannabe Edward Snowden

Krapey old boy. You are the only player I've seen get rimmed so hard you ended up in the core... AA dodged a bullet by not recruiting you let's be honest.

DeletedUser118378

I find it pathetic how much barbs AA are nobling. Learn to fight back and send trains to enemy. People like you who just nobles barbs make this game boring

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
9 days into the "official" war...

Side 1:
Tribes: Creati
Side 2:
Tribes: AA, MAGA

Timeframe: 07/04/2018 02:19:57 to 16/04/2018 17:34:18

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 11
Difference: 95

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 762,281
Side 2: 85,989
Difference: 676,292

chart

Truth Breaker

Creati was smart. They had some of their extra coplayers join certain AA accounts under false pretenses and then trash the accounts, helping the initial op. The AA members we unaware of their creati allegiance until afterwards. Just the kind of money plays we've come to expect from the coalition.

DeletedUser120518

Creati was smart. They had some of their extra coplayers join certain AA accounts under false pretenses and then trash the accounts, helping the initial op. The AA members we unaware of their creati allegiance until afterwards. Just the kind of money plays we've come to expect from the coalition.

From an inside look into AA that's not really what caused the losses tbh, just too many inactive account needing to be carried by a few which just doesn't work against an enemy such as creati

DeletedUser110019

Are you still posting the forums, what account are you even on

Deleted User - 10770065

Just please ignore this little sad troll. AA come here crying why they're being attacked, yet they have this guy drivelling all over the forums 24/7. Just be patient, as AA are nobled out this little kid will disappear.

Temple of Tom

Vlad's attacks were nowhere near as bad as your mistimed train on Lionheart. You have 25 internals, congrats. Your butt buddies in IL gave you pitty caps because you made up some sob story about Ronnie being the devil. Now you and a few irrelevant/rimmed/forced out players have bullied pain off the forum, disgusting.

You shouldn't be chirping so loud about stats. You have 0 career warcaps, ODA that came from farming, and half your ODA came from vlad beating your pathetic deathstar. Next time find a better sitter than broodly or whoever, maybe one that can snipe. My point was simply that you were getting massive amounts of IL/IPOD stacks, as opposed to annex having competent defenders. You went from denying it to now admitting it and claiming its " an ally doing a job." Could have admitted that from the beginning, but then your incompetent defending would have been evident. The fact is annex got beaten by 5 players in AA who started at the same time as you.

The Evil Organization

The first stack was completely ex Glutt members defence which are actually in Annex.:cool:

Hope I didn't get ODA from that deathstar. I was meant to get ODD from it I thought. :confused:

And how is it a pathetic deathstar when you look at all the work he put in to it so he could cap it .:cool:

It kinda did it's job really well I must say Tommy Breaker. ;)

I also never bullied pain but I do believe I said I respect his loyalty to his tribe and thanked him when he said hats off to Annex. If that was to harsh I could take lesson from you and do what you do to other people which is pure cyber bullying. You're probably the reason why the whole of W97 hates AA.

And my train to .Lionheart was a second late :( but didn't failed capping it more then once unlike your lover. :p

Last edited: