Really?

DeletedUser

Leader of ELITE- here

Making sure that everyone knows we're not in any way affiliated with the other "elite" family ;)

Academies and sister tribes, especially this early, are for scrubs. Now I'm just waiting for them to disband so I can drop the "-" and steal their name

Just wanted to confirm that this has happened. Took a bit longer than I expected, but they finally disbanded. ELITE- will now be ELITE lol....ah forget it I might just change the tribes name all together so people will stop mixing us up with the other Elite. strobie13's fault for creating such a noob tribe....

blablablablablabla

Does anyone know how to construct the bakery?

Lvl 30 farm for wheat, lvl 25 market for transport and lvl 25 smithy to research a baker. Then you can appoint a baker in your academy for the cost of 10 packages per baker appointed already. Find a lake on the map and send the baker together with your paladin and 2 nobleman to it to summon a windmill. Finally upgrade your warehouse to 31 to unlock the bread resource.
(I probably get kicked from the baker community for making our secret public :x)

EDIT: Btw you asked this in the wrong thread :p

DeletedUser

Lvl 30 farm for wheat, lvl 25 market for transport and lvl 25 smithy to research a baker. Then you can appoint a baker in your academy for the cost of 10 packages per baker appointed already. Find a lake on the map and send the baker together with your paladin and 2 nobleman to it to summon a windmill. Finally upgrade your warehouse to 31 to unlock the bread resource.
(I probably get kicked from the baker community for making our secret public :x)

EDIT: Btw you asked this in the wrong thread :p

Well I just told my co we should do that.

And now I'm not a co-player anymore..
Don't think he wanted me to know the secret :/