Reason to Use TW on Steam

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Considering the latest game update, i think it be interesting to actually investigate the reason people are using the Steam application for TW instead of Browser.

Me personally have never used steam for TW, but have had CO's to use it to play while I occupy the browser login.

Feel free to recommend other possible reasons/options to vote on.

Deleted User - 848983838

i really only use it if co is on browser and im around when i normally am not around. Someone did say steam timings might be more precise but i've never really checked into it enough to use it for launches/snipes.

steam was pretty much pointless for me without tabs. can't do a lot of things let alone even send fakes.

Upvote 0

- Mr. President

Reaction score
playing on steam is terrible, it was only helpful to coplay having both players on a pc, the fact that you can't have more than 1 tab open ruins the purpose completely and so there is absolutely no reason to use it at all

Upvote 0

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Timing on Speed is easier in my experience (when testing in the past my accuracy was significantly better through Steam than on the browser).

I generally use Steam when launching timed attacks. Other than that, I would use the browser.

Upvote 0

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Timing on Speed is easier in my experience (when testing in the past my accuracy was significantly better through Steam than on the browser).

I generally use Steam when launching timed attacks. Other than that, I would use the browser.

hqdefault.jpg

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I also kind of liked only having the one tab because otherwise I tend to end up with 100 tabs open lagging my computer for no reason. Which probably also helped with the timings...

Upvote 0