REB Christmas message

walleye

nothing like a nice warm lager after a game of tiddly winks eh guvnor?

DeletedUser

Warm lager? Nooooo - has to be cold, and out of the bottle. :D

DeletedUser

hes talking about a proper ale (bitter), what was 1st called beer since lager came much much later, i do love a proper beer, just there isn't too many decent pubs selling them anymore, but i did go down morrisons the other day, and to my absolute surprise whilst looking for hob goblin bottles, sitting next to them was a fantastic ale called doom bar, ive only found this pint in 2 pubs in my entire life, check them out, current deal is 4 for 5 quid or 1.69 each, same price as hob goblin, bargain!

DeletedUser95513

Oh you brits and your fancy beers...cant find anything real proper on this side of the pond that doesnt cost me and arm and a leg...so i just drink whatever is thrown at me...whether it be a coronoa...coors light...fosters...u name it...this beer man will drink it!

DeletedUser

I certainly can't lol, alright Sivster how goes life mate?

DeletedUser

i just drink whatever is thrown at me...this beer man will drink it!

Hey bonesaw, no fair, just when I was really begin to not like you, then you post this.

A fellow drinker after my own heart.

Just tried a local ale made by a local micro brewery, Dead Frog. It is an amber ale, called Mandarin Orange. Tasty, but would not drink more than one or two at a sitting.

walleye

dead frog???
taht sounds worrying familiar. either ive got taht name wrong or ive got to move to another town... or state.. or country

DeletedUser95513

Hey bonesaw, no fair, just when I was really begin to not like you, then you post this.

A fellow drinker after my own heart.

Just tried a local ale made by a local micro brewery, Dead Frog. It is an amber ale, called Mandarin Orange. Tasty, but would not drink more than one or two at a sitting.

lol...well not anything...but most...when you were just a recent college student with no money and a pension to want 2 get drunk as cheap as possible...you dont have a lot of choices with strapped cash.
But, now that i graduated and will be going to get a job..i will start to refine my tastes of lagers and beers in order to cleanse this tainted pallet :icon_wink:

So, next time i go to the store...ill take a look at this again..n see whats recommended and give em a heads up

and im just a warm cuddly teddy bear older than dirt man lol (but with a sharp axe hidden behind my back)

DeletedUser

All ok with me mate,a few new things to keep me out of mischief but i wont be writing home about em;)

yea not too bad can't grumble too much nobody listens!

hows it going fella?

DeletedUser

about time we met up anyway mate you're only down the road, gimme a shout we'll have a beer somewhere eh?!

DeletedUser95513

d r i n k n g (had to leave out the other i)
first comes a village
then comes a noble
then comes a tribe with a boatload full

DeletedUser

Siv and Mikeys, sittin' in a tree...

you're just jealous, you wanna be in the tree with us and our nobles, bah don't have any nobles actually, what ever happened to my account anyway? got eaten up?

Pizz

I am jealous. You will get to make man love with Mikeys :(

Yeah, eaten up.

DeletedUser

It got nobled because Aten and EA turned on REB. HA! Mikeys betrayed you .siv. now lets see you both in a tree together =P

Me and pizz have our own tree anyway, bigger with more leaves.