REB Christmas message

DeletedUser

It got nobled because Aten and EA turned on REB. HA! Mikeys betrayed you .siv. now lets see you both in a tree together =P

Me and pizz have our own tree anyway, bigger with more leaves.

we;; if we're talking honesty, i should never have left Aten|E, was the best tribe id ever been in, i think i was just too hungry for war and went wherever the bright red dots were, aten E was wicked, so ill forgive him for that, as far i was concerenced the leadeer of at last atn e was mikeys, top geeza, sorry ima a bit drunk right now xxxx

Pizz

E was an OK tribe. I always thought they were kinda over rated, as most tribes in the past were. XiG were hugely over rated, for example.

DeletedUser95513

I think pizz and marlow are very into the "giving tree" (if u catch my drift) and i agree with pizz in thinking that many of the aten tribes were vastly overated...you have to (imo) give it to the tw tribe factions for being the best tribe hand down that i ever got the best to play with...had it not been for infighting...and the splitting....n inactives...tw would have won this world ages ago (however...with everyone ganging up on us...would have been hard as well)

DeletedUser

I think pizz and marlow are very into the "giving tree" (if u catch my drift) and i agree with pizz in thinking that many of the aten tribes were vastly overated...you have to (imo) give it to the tw tribe factions for being the best tribe hand down that i ever got the best to play with...had it not been for infighting...and the splitting....n inactives...tw would have won this world ages ago (however...with everyone ganging up on us...would have been hard as well)

So instead they go down the merger route to win? A sad but fitting end to the "merger" world of tribal wars that leaves no tribe with any degree of respect after over 4 years of fighting...except maybe REB and SPQR.

DeletedUser

sorry about that last night, i was reather drunk.

I dunno, at the end of the day they were all just another player to me, didn't matter the tribe they were in, I smashed TW players to pieces at 1 stage, all you have to do is look up my old file on tw stats, but yea my time at Aten | E saw some awesome ops with mikeys and idefix, the amount of support i was given on the front line allowed me pretty much a free role of just attack anything that isn't blue lol

Conclusion for me Aten | E was the best tribe in my experience!

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: REB with respect,don't make me laugh....

Aten lost their "respect" soon as you became leader, you are mega strict and full of crap, turned on the allies you had for years with no warning. So you have no priority talking about respect.

DeletedUser

Have you been talking to sober Mikeys, or slightly less sober Mikeys? :icon_confused:

And I can't say Aten tribes were overrated - I mean we weren't really rated full stop. (With the exception of |E).

DeletedUser

Aren't they both the same?

Mikeys rules:

Mikeys Rule 1: Always get as many people on your side in any war.

...Bullyboys R Us. When MPX fought Saints we fought them alone. When did Aten last pick a fight without ensuring they totally outnumbered the other side first?

I won't deny I tried to get a ceasefire with LWS when we were in the alliance. It was in the spirit of fair play, we (meaning the alliance side) were winning too easily and it wasn't our war to start with.

Mikeys Rule 2: If you can't beat them, join them.

...Did you realise you couldn't beat LWS without REB on your side?

Mikeys Golden rule 3: Any player not adhering to Aten's rules must be punished.

...I think this one got a little bit of slack in order to repatriate Ysiek.

So my list of respected tribes goes:

1 SPQR
2 REB
3 LWS
99 Eleaud
nowhere Aten

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dunno what happened since i stopped playing lol

I always liked Eleaud, I was playing an account there for a little while when i gave mine up, i just can't remember the name of it though.

ST tribes were pretty cool, i loved fighting with them, i thin k they were called saints after or something, still continued fighting lol

I don't really know any of the other tribes you mentioned though

all there was, was hot, tw, aten, eleaud, warband etc i dont think anbody else was around that was worth mentioning, please correct me if i'm wrong!

DeletedUser95513

I dunno what happened since i stopped playing lol

I always liked Eleaud, I was playing an account there for a little while when i gave mine up, i just can't remember the name of it though.

ST tribes were pretty cool, i loved fighting with them, i thin k they were called saints after or something, still continued fighting lol

I don't really know any of the other tribes you mentioned though

all there was, was hot, tw, aten, eleaud, warband etc i dont think anbody else was around that was worth mentioning, please correct me if i'm wrong!

think mpx as well.

DeletedUser

Yea MPX, but i don't remember fighting anyone decent from them, can't remember if there was some long distance op or something though, i dunno, it's all mikeys fault anyway ill jump on the bandwagon, hang him! lol