ReBooT VS 4ZL?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100054
  • Start date

DeletedUser

All I can say is that when our nukes hit the targets they were already stacked, either 4zl? had anticipated this or we have an information leakage.Either way, I'm glad we declared, it was already boring of eating smaller tribes.

No, it was just that your op was poorly done. We received maybe a few thousand fakes as a tribe. It was quite easy to tell what was a target and what wasn't.

DeletedUser

All I can say is that when our nukes hit the targets they were already stacked, either 4zl? had anticipated this or we have an information leakage.Either way, I'm glad we declared, it was already boring of eating smaller tribes.
As some one already pointed out, that is just what you do when you have an unknown tribe on your border. And as you brought it up how come so many of your tribe didn't pre stack considering it was your op?

DeletedUser

4ZL? Seems as if they "Know too Much" I know they bribe little tribes to fight for them and eat them later I've seen it done, They also Pre-make accounts and just pass them around among each other. Why is that?

Plus no 4ZL? member is really an expert most of them had other accounts they probably ruined for being spies in other worlds.

Plus Rumor is that you guys have only 13 members playing LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Plus no 4ZL? member is really an expert most of them had other accounts they probably ruined for being spies in other worlds.

Yeah i may not be an 'expert' but i am pretty good! Every tribe has the good and the bad, as for spying on 'other worlds', why would you care anyway ? I do play on another world (my first world actually) but do not spy, i hate doing it, its pathetic. I have to admit, i did it once though (not on this world) and didn't feel good after it.

You are laughing that only 13 members are playing ? Why can't you (i am not even sure if you are in one of the tribes we are waring :p) handle them then ? Too 'expert' for you ?

DeletedUser

Pray tell who 4ZL? has ever backstabbed and provide ample evidence.

I eagerly await your response. :lol:

I'd troll off your other senseless fantasy based storyline but I really don't feel like making an effort on an alias forum account. Sorry. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ReBooT :
[SPOIL] [/SPOIL]
Horde :
[SPOIL] [/SPOIL]

ReBooT + Runners :
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: 4ZL?
Side 2:
Tribes: ReBooT
Players: Mirzica, JaM.KYD

Timeframe: 07/06/2011 00:00:00 to 15/07/2011 14:54:15

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 36
Difference: 54

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 754,823
Side 2: 271,824
Difference: 482,999

chart
[/SPOIL]
Horde + Runners (Since ReBooT declaration) :
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Horde!
Players: battledawgs, albatross, rbosiris, jspoff420

Timeframe: 07/06/2011 00:00:00 to 15/07/2011 14:54:15

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 45
Difference: 106

chart

Side 1: 1,280,765
Side 2: 377,893
Difference: 902,872

chart
[/SPOIL]

Was gonna post some more stats (Horde total with and without runners) but i don't have anymore time atm. Will do one in the next 3-5 days :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 326
Side 2: 82
Difference: 244

chart

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 28
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,591,120
Side 2: 595,671
Difference: 1,995,449

chart

Side 1: 461,483
Side 2: 202,690
Difference: 258,793

chart

I was thinking since Horde! is at war with 4zl? as well, might as well post them as well, no?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ReBooT, Horde!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 326
Side 2: 340
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 37
Difference: 35

chart

Side 1: 2,591,120
Side 2: 2,552,572
Difference: 38,548

chart

Side 1: 608,747
Side 2: 284,679
Difference: 324,068

chart

It shows that 4zl? is winning vs both Horde! and Reboot. Great job 4zl?

DeletedUser

Our border with Horde is pretty much gone now. The last of it in K42 has left. We have a few satellites on the K24 border but other than that everyone in Horde at the start of the war with us that was on our borders is either tribeless, deleted, or rimmed...Area has taken most of K33 as well, effectively cutting horde in half.

Perspective:
(Horde is green on both of these maps)

The day 4ZL? declared on Horde!
1309067669.png

Today:
1310709220.png

Most recent stats for Reboot (with OD and no runners):
qmyovk.jpg

It's pretty obvious that Reboot squandered valuable time that they could have had a chance at a heavy advantage. I expect these stats will be getting pretty lopsided in the near future. :)

DeletedUser

I removed a discussion about rule breaking. If your post is missing, it has probably gone as part of that.
May I remind you that holding discussions about rule breaking is against the rules. If you believe someone is breaking the rules, report him and the moderation team will look into it. They have the know how and the tools to research your claim, and the means to punish the offender adequately. You don't.

So let's get back to topic.
Though if you have further questions, you are free to PM me. Don't however post them here. Your post will be ignored and deleted.
(This is to ensure to thread gets back on track.)

DeletedUser

4ZL? Seems as if they "Know too Much" I know they bribe little tribes to fight for them and eat them later I've seen it done, They also Pre-make accounts and just pass them around among each other. Why is that?

Theres 6 actually, we take it in turns to pass around all the accounts in 4 hour blocks.. great fun it is!

And yes im a fray member, ill let you work that one out :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser96821

Your not in the war. And your a noob therefore you know nothing.

Although it's pretty damn fun!

dunn61984

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 06/07/2011 20:44:41 to 19/07/2011 20:15:05

Total conquers:

Side 1: 628
Side 2: 165
Difference: 463

chart

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 42
Difference: 94

chart

Side 1: 4,999,222
Side 2: 1,240,461
Difference: 3,758,761

chart

Side 1: 1,149,165
Side 2: 317,428
Difference: 831,737

chart

DeletedUser

Reboot asked where our retaliatory op was. Well, they got what they asked for yesterday.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 19/07/2011 00:00:00 to 20/07/2011 00:00:00

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 1
Difference: 55

chart

Side 1: 476,458
Side 2: 6,163
Difference: 470,295

chart

DeletedUser

Jurasu,

That is the best post I've ever seen you make. Congrats. When will all these rim tribes just learn to keep their mouths shout unless they really can cause some major damage. But obviously they don't understand that. And with every minor advantage they get they have to brag about it, but always go quiet when it returns. Keep up the good work 4zl?