REBORN Speaks!

ddog456

Just finding out about these unexpected turn of events on our tribe, Which i find pitiful.

Seeing as how it's known we are busy in war so Maid Marion why would we even plot or think about War with DECIDE it was what we were trying to avoid that's why we setup a NAP.

Or is this just your excuse to Declare on a crippled tribe and to TARDIS i know are problems but could'nt you guy's actually take honour in a real war and wait until our other war is over instead of attacking a crippled tribe.

I mean seriosuly we are about to get hit on basically all our sides and you guy's really wanna call it a war it's more of a sloppy attempt to grow by taking villages easier instead of fighting a real war.

For all w eknow Maid Marion you could have been plotting on us with TARDIS all along about taking us out.

I say let the truth come out thsi is fully accurate also so thsi proves that thsi could have been a conspiracy all along against us,

karangkp on 13.04. at 11:44
If you remember, long back i had informed you that TARDIS on the externals was trying to pitch DECIDE against REBORN.

After trying for all the while, and we did not agree, cause there had been no problems and all matter(which were very minute) had been settled then and their.

Wat TARDIS wanted was the small cluster of DECIDE player near them, we declare on you, we fight and they pick off the players that were near you.

After a long time, when we still did not agree, they dropped the alliance giving a lame excuse of LEGEND when if u check twstats, VHA has ecruited most of LEGEND and we took in only 3 players who had never attacked or interacted with TARDIS.

Now, i have heard that they have contacted you to attack us?

I hate to bring this to the forums but i see lies flying everywhere and it's making us look bad nad Karn or Jay is'nta round right now to express there opnions.

So if possible Maid Marion may you conact me and we talk in private about this issue as i just got back from a break and this just came unexpected.

_ddog Baron Of REBORN

DeletedUser

Well spoken. i agree with you 100%.

I was one of those three players from Legend.

Very lame, and also a good way to ruin the game.

ddog456

Thank you so you should know how this is basically a noob excuse to declare war and i would expect more from Rygardal & Maid Marion

I actually see them as good leaders but after this idk...

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

This is my other alias for upcoming w38/39 but Yeah i do lol

I'm going to mail you in-game Paj lol i have'nt talked to you in awile lol :lol:

DeletedUser

Calmir your an a** lol are you on w30 still if so i'm going to get you :lol:

DeletedUser

lol i never knew you had a sense of humor :icon_wink:

But on the serious side you guy's need to do some explaining because this is unjustful

rygardal

But on the serious side you guy's need to do some explaining because this is unjustful

How can REBORN bring integrity into play?

1) YOU recruited deep in our territory, when we had a deal regarding this - made right at the start of relations between myself and Jayjayjay68.

2) YOU recruited our refugees.

3) YOU recruited Toasta3000, and if you would, please return him to the village that you took him from.

@ Toasta3000 Oh and for Toasta, before you go with the whole patriot bull, I think that you should check out this Skype message.

toastathebiggaybear.png

You are sucky player. You've admitted that you can't send trains below 3 seconds. You haven't changed one bit since you got verbally slaughtered on world 10.

DeletedUser

I never played w10 what are you talking about?

And wow 3 players big whoop.

grummit

well Ryg explained it really. Just reiterating.

Explain ourselves for what? Conspiracy theories? I would much rather have proof to argue with then someone's imagination.

Tardis's reason for declaring war is simple. Reborn were our allies. They recruited in our K without informing us and the people they recruited were from an enemy tribe. Once Ryg got back from being away he drop the alliance. Reborn continued to noble in our K so we go to war.

rygardal

I never played w10 what are you talking about?

And wow 3 players big whoop.

It was a total sign of disrespect to recruit those players.

The fundamental bit you missed was "@Toasta", where I switched from talking to you, to him. Sorry if it was too advanced or complicated.

rygardal

I evidently am starting to aggravate you seen as your resorting to childish swearing and such like, it wouldn't surprise me if "Yo Momma" jokes are next in line for your torrent of abuse.

I take it here as history matters. It's a mere examples of you being a sucky noob who really can't play the game. Hypothetically speaking, people should all just forgive Hitler for what he did, as it is in the past and isn't current? No. We shouldn't forgive him due to the massacre he created and the evil that he did. Comparison between you and Hitler is a little extreme, but it gets the point across (Hitler was guilty of crimes to humanity, but way more intelligent than yourself, your only crime is sucking). To quote Red Jumpsuit Apparatus "Every action in this world has a consequence". Your idiocy in world 10 has come back to haunt you.

However, it doesn't really make a difference - every decent tribe would run a mile if you applied.

toastathebiggaybear.png

I don't understand that. whoever wrote that does not know how to type.

*EDIT* What? Would have thought you'd known that writing style well, the person who wrote that was your leader, Karankp. The reason that your in REBORN still is to get back at us! Not due to your ability, skill or such like.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think the only solution now is to block your posts, a feature i cannot find in this forum. i am commenting no more and once i find it Rygardal will be the first thing i type into it (the block list of course) i am sick of you and your insults.

DeletedUser

i found it :lol:. do not expect a reply to any kind of new insult you throw at me.

DeletedUser

He cant accept the truth so the only solution he has is to block them what a noob:icon_confused:

Deleted User - 2282801

Thank you so you should know how this is basically a noob excuse to declare war and i would expect more from Rygardal & Maid Marion

I actually see them as good leaders but after this idk...

:icon_confused:

I know and respect a couple of players in REBORN (although they will not know me in this name :icon_wink:) and you are one of them.

The reasons we went to war were based mainly on what Karan was trying to do behind the scenes. He has made your tribe a target and disliked by many surrounding you by his actions and bad diplomacy. He probably made the decisions alone but as your duke, has dragged you guys into this by association.

We know of four tribes he has contacted over the past couple of months. Each time he spoke to them, it was meant to trouble our diplomacy or to spark a mini war. He also used a sat account to spread rumours about us before it was rimmed out.

We know of TARDIS plans to try and take our K46 cluster in the past, they have always disliked the fact we were in their K (we would probably feel the same if the tables were turned) but through Karan's bad diplomacy, invitation skills :lol: and inactivity of late, we now have a different focus.

That focus is your tribe and your K :axemen:.

We only had a NAP with your tribe and it had no terms attached to it. As you can see from the map, we have almost complete dominance in K35 and need to spread out before we suffocate ourselves. This fact alone was the main factor in us declaring war ....... Karan just made it an easier decision to head in your direction.