REBZ declares on TSL

DeletedUser34483

TSL, do not get cocky, I can tell you that REBZ is VERY good at coordinated attacks. If you are not careful, they will own you. Now, I HONESTLY cannot say anything about you because I know NOTHING about you. All, I can say is that REBZ, for it's size is VERY strong and if you let your guard down, you will lose to them!

Thanks!
Space Alien

Yup, you don't know anything about TSL. And only boss opteron is the cocky one. (peace boss) :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser34483

Then, make 3 separate stats, for the 3 wars :)
No problem with you posting the stats, the problem is that we are here to discuss the war against REBZ. And only that should appear on forums :p

Neither way, GO REBZ!
opteron, will come to flame me im sure of that :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

You post a lot for someone who is quitting and farfar away from this war in a tribe of.... forgot its name.

DeletedUser

TSL, do not get cocky, I can tell you that REBZ is VERY good at coordinated attacks. If you are not careful, they will own you. Now, I HONESTLY cannot say anything about you because I know NOTHING about you. All, I can say is that REBZ, for it's size is VERY strong and if you let your guard down, you will lose to them!

Thanks!
Space Alien
just i see their massive and unexpected OP:lol:

well...if they are not so lucky in atacks maybe are lucky in defense:icon_eek:
because look what said an enemy about TSL OP's:icon_wink:
Have to admit after sitting a few accounts attacked by TSL members they do show amazing coordination for such a large tribe.. It was frighteningly impressive to see them in action on my sats...

DeletedUser

Are you implying fighting REBZ alone is not a good fight?

obviously. unless TSL would be so shit that they would be our equal despite being 4 times our size :) i honestly dont believe that TSL sucks. they are still here for a reason.

DeletedUser

No, I am not

Are you implying fighting REBZ alone is not a good fight?

All, I am saying is that they are a VERY strong tribe. So, don't think they are a push-over. That is all I am saying.

It will take a lot to beat a tribe like REBZ. I have NO clue whether you are strong enough to beat them (because I do not know anything about TSL) but they will not be a a push-over.

REBZ's strength is that of a tribe much larger because they coordinate well.

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser

obviously. unless TSL would be so shit that they would be our equal despite being 4 times our size :) i honestly dont believe that TSL sucks. they are still here for a reason.

wrong .....

side 1: TSL

108 players 6419 vills

side 2: [.R.], N/A, REBZ

149 players 7471 vills

so...think again:icon_wink:

All, I am saying is that they are a VERY strong tribe. So, don't think they are a push-over. That is all I am saying.

It will take a lot to beat a tribe like REBZ. I have NO clue whether you are strong enough to beat them (because I do not know anything about TSL) but they will not be a a push-over.

REBZ's strength is that of a tribe much larger because they coordinate well.

Thanks!
Space Alien

you are right if you said so: coordination, loyalty and team spirit...those things matters
but one more important thing...strategy;)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Resurrection

Open Mind... For your tag name, you really are fn dumb, Reborn said that TSL is bigger than us, not once did he state anything about the R or N/A. Your stats are junk and you are about as good as operotons declarations....point being....CRAP... please comeback when you have something relievent.

The Resurrection

all i can say is that, when i was andy's sitter , a haven't lost a vill, yet i conquered and keept one from you =).

which one have you kept from me? maybe i need to stop drinking so much, :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Open Mind... For your tag name, you really are fn dumb, Reborn said that TSL is bigger than us, not once did he state anything about the R or N/A. Your stats are junk and you are about as good as operotons declarations....point being....CRAP... please comeback when you have something relievent.

don't cry little boy:icon_biggrin:...look at the map...is a lot of barbarians to conquer if is so hard to take a TSL village:icon_wink:

DeletedUser42132

You forgot that you had 2 accounts on TW 46 and bouth are history ? Destroyed by US :icon_rolleyes:.... I sugest to take the third account in REBZ if you can....the third time is the lucky time :lol:

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO HURRRRAAAAAAAA FOR YAaaaa ,wow who is speaking the guy who attacked me with 1k lc ,who saw the village without troops and forgot that it is a tactic called dodging and attacked without troops

You speaking with me ,bravo again are you pretty sure that you conquered my first account or was my illnes that gave my account as present at you ,werent you the guys that wanted me in even with less villas in your tribe cause you were 10 players attacking against me and you didnt do anything to me .

Let the whole world know that ony7 burned more than 25 nukes in a villages and didnt took it , let the whole world know that you where the guys that sent the trains in 2 seconds .No better than that ,ah forget who is that noob that coquers a village without supporting it TSL were those guys .

About mrc account , i achieved not to lose a village in 3 waves without tribe support cause i asked to play solo i am sure that you cant survive one wave .

And you took out that account cause i took it one month after i lost phaseys account and how could that account survive while once again you attacked 4-6 people with 2 more times villages than .

Ah you dont belive me ask andymak or those noobs that attack in distance 128 hours .

So stay there ,and dont speak with me about loosing accounts

DeletedUser

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO HURRRRAAAAAAAA FOR YAaaaa ,wow who is speaking the guy who attacked me with 1k lc ,who saw the village without troops and forgot that it is a tactic called dodging and attacked without troops

Let the whole world know that ony7 burned more than 25 nukes in a villages and didnt took it , let the whole world know that you where the guys that sent the trains in 2 seconds .No better than that ,ah forget who is that noob that coquers a village without supporting it TSL were those guys .

www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4048263

so,all tsl noobs sent noble trains in 2 seconds,no better than that like you say,and you lost all of your villages?:lol:
omg,what kind of player you are?I've tried to take a look on the phasezero account.Surprise,there is no phasezero accont and i'm wondering why.maybe the same noobs sent another trains in 2,3 or more seconds and you didn't manage to dodge them.:icon_surprised:

Ah you dont belive me ask andymak or those noobs that attack in distance 128 hours .

andymak and all tsl members (noobs if you want) will atack where TSL needs there atack's.128 hours or 821 hours,it doesn't matter,we play for a team not for ourselves.so think about this,there's no place to hide for you on world46 map:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42132

ok another noob here or propably a solder of V pls read it carefully AFTER THE 3 WAves in 2 days ,how am i supposed to defend the village without troops

Let me explain better to u :

1-They attack me with ( some nukes) -->>> i kill them
2-They attack again i prenoble ,and snipe--->>> i kill them again
3-They attack from short Distance i cant prenoble cause villages are far away i cant snipe cause i dont have troops to snipe

4-Tell me your method what you gonna do honey ,cause you look pretty self confident ,ah dont tell me that i should have gone in the map alone to protect those village ,forget you pretend that you are not a noob so i take it back if you are not always .

AS FOR HIDDING you should ask your leaders that i dont hide i was the one that created frontlines with you , thats why many tsl players respect me and if i was kinda player that hides dont think that your tribe m8s wanted me in TSL ok ,honey learn more about me ask around ,ah as for phaseys account how did you achieved to see that wasnt there it has been more than 2 months that is not there ,cause if it was there you wouldnt be here

And pls do not make me quote my own self again cause i am not going to reply cause of :

"Dont speak with ido.s(noobs) cause they will drag you to their level and bit you with experience " some one has told me that ;)

Vndhl

About mrc account , i achieved not to lose a village in 3 waves without tribe support cause i asked to play solo i am sure that you cant survive one wave .

First of all you are all history facts...you can blaim to inactivity,illness or any sort of craps....but the facts remain:YOU WERE CONQUERED AND DESTROYED,you don't exist any more on the map.So go bark elesewhere about how good you are!

DeletedUser42132

First of all you are all history facts...you can blaim to inactivity,illness or any sort of craps....but the facts remain:YOU WERE CONQUERED AND DESTROYED,you don't exist any more on the map.So go bark elesewhere about how good you are!

LOL I KNOW I WAS CONQUERED lol you are so funny i do not blame cause i care more for my life than the game and i dont call it crap (better that i lost that account than my life), and i dont have to go elsewhere to prove it cause who has attacked me knows it .:icon_twisted:

If you miss me in da map , i will sent some greetings to you . :D

DeletedUser

ok another noob here or propably a solder of V pls read it carefully AFTER THE 3 WAves in 2 days ,how am i supposed to defend the village without troops

Let me explain better to u :

1-They attack me with ( some nukes) -->>> i kill them
2-They attack again i prenoble ,and snipe--->>> i kill them again
3-They attack from short Distance i cant prenoble cause villages are far away i cant snipe cause i dont have troops to snipe

4-Tell me your method what you gonna do honey ,cause you look pretty self confident ,ah dont tell me that i should have gone in the map alone to protect those village ,forget you pretend that you are not a noob so i take it back if you are not always .

AS FOR HIDDING you should ask your leaders that i dont hide i was the one that created frontlines with you , thats why many tsl players respect me and if i was kinda player that hides dont think that your tribe m8s wanted me in TSL ok ,honey learn more about me ask around ,ah as for phaseys account how did you achieved to see that wasnt there it has been more than 2 months that is not there ,cause if it was there you wouldnt be here

And pls do not make me quote my own self again cause i am not going to reply cause of :

"Dont speak with ido.s(noobs) cause they will drag you to their level and bit you with experience " some one has told me that ;)

cheles, is that you?