Recruit me! or be recruited?

DeletedUser

Right i will be restarting sometime tomorrow, or maybe the next day.

Before i do tho i want to know what direction to come if theres any decent tribes who will take me into there ranks.

Requirements for me to join

I know its the rim so i wont be too picky

Active forums/skype chat.
Good recruitment polices.
A leader who can organize operations (both offensive and defensive)
Leader with previous experience (with links)

If i cannot find a tribe what suits me i will make a tribe myself, If you would like to be a part of that tribe PM me with a few details about you.

If i choose to make my own tribe it is possible i will recruit a few newbies and try and teach them a thing or too.

Thanks

*This thread is for recruitment purposes only, if you have no intention of recruiting me or making a tribe with me please refrain from posting as off-topic posts will be reported*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ah okey (havent been around lately)

Sorry mate im sure you will find yourself a good tribe :)

DeletedUser

*This thread is for recruitment purposes only, if you have no intention of recruiting me or making a tribe with me please refrain from posting as off-topic posts will be reported*

Read in full please

DeletedUser42132

Go for k77 ,i got a small tribe for now but i got big hopes at least i think so .I have done all the time cordinating attacks ,cordinating defenses ,i am not mass recruiting (i am recruiting active members with some experience and also positioned good .

The tribe it is created 3 days ago so it has a low number of members and i want to keep the number of members low (at the moment as you know it
is the start and it is not a good communication ).

Direction South east

Anyway it is up to you

DeletedUser

I have now restarted. I have landed in K17 so if your around, hit me up.

IGN: fordy.

Last edited by a moderator: