Recruit Strat Nerfed This Patch!?!?

Age of Ultron

From the minds that brought you MDk's empty wallet and Karma's A Bish now present to you The Beta's Bark.

This story begins with a quote from our Prof. Recruit PhD in the Art of Hugging, Mattcurr!
I mean I know PI has this whole cocky vibe going on, but they know who to fear. They feel the fear of an active me and my tribe late game. You know what I do when I take over dead accounts you're attacking, Im braze enough to straight up say before an attack lands that Im here and you wont touch a village. And you dont what now that the frontline is filled with our friends who are top players and me on it? You're afraid and you bark like a beta dog approaching the alpha sit down and hide boys you know what happens when top tribes draw our eye, what happens to every other top tribe in this world. You die at our hands. you know it, everyone knows it your dog knows it. You fear it so you act big you post on your profiles how you're going to attack us while you sit there growing smaller and smaller while we in our spare time block your entire attention, what happens when you have our full attention when we're not swatting you away like an annoying fly?

fe5f48161c7c6aec46c15ea791bdfd82.png

Things seemed to have changed in a month, i dont know if many people have realized but this said poster has been missing from the externals for some time, wanna know why?

Here's some exclusive footage from PDT HQ

Is the recruit strat really backfiring?!? Find out next week on dragon ballZ

Deleted User - 10618707

He made sure to add 'active me' in his post so he could backtrack when he gets trashed. Typical

Deleted User - 10618707

Recruiting Done right. That paryl loyalty though.
db7e2deaba65ee57c7db341eb5b7711d.png

xACExtoday at 19:47
we lost anways i was gona quit
CookiesNCreamtoday at 19:46
Arcward was right you are gullible. You jumped from Kbummy when things looked bad, did the same in an instant for paryl. Lul

-TD
xACExtoday at 19:43
ok so u just trolling
xACExtoday at 19:40
sure im in
CookiesNCreamtoday at 19:39
He trusts my judgement to recruit. He doesn't say anything. Do you want to join though mate? I have other paryl members mailing me for invites. I only mailed you and 2 others accounts peronally.
xACExtoday at 19:38
what does arc say about me?

i talk to him like everyday he knows me well
xACExtoday at 19:37
hmmm
CookiesNCreamtoday at 19:36
Not sure of the others yet
xACEx today at 19:35
so who else would u recruit?
CookiesNCreamtoday at 19:35
Done
xACEx today at 19:32
fine send invite if u not trolling, but i know u trolling
CookiesNCreamtoday at 19:30
I'm being sincere bro. Trolling you would be faking you and making you stack a village. I'm not like Jon, he is a sadist bro
xACEx today at 19:30
ur trolling, just like arc does
CookiesNCreamtoday at 19:26
What's your answer bro? We neeed your faking skills.

-TD
CookiesNCreamtoday at 19:10
I see you guys are having some issues it's like risk suddenly got bigger. We'd like to recruit some of the good players from paryl paryl to fight them .

You want In?