Recruitement

DeletedUser

Hi w12,

look who's back. ;-)

In the last month, quite a few recruiters from different tribes thought they could recruit me, by just sendingt me an invititation. No mail, no meeting, no conversation, just an invite to their tribe. None of them clearly did not know me, or even read my profile.

This happened, even when I was killing one of their members. And no, it was not trying to make me stop, as they did not even know about that, when confronting them with that.

You now might think, "so?", but I just want to ask all recruiters from all remaining tribes, to not just look for points to get into the tribe, but still try to make a decent effort in recruitment. And people. please talk to eachother in your tribes!!! I do not need 3 or 4 "recruiters" from the same tribe to contact me. Believe me, the outcome won't change.

Either take your tribe serious, or just disband, please. I had 1 guy asking me to join, who applied to Oots. just hours after me denying his request. Come on! Recruiting while leaving yourself? Well, thinking about leaving that is, as you did not even get into Oots.. :)

Don't get me wrong, most conversation I had after they invited me, were just hilarious. But please, don't humiliate yourselves like that. If you want to recruit anyone, have the decency first to get to know the player you want, not just check the ranks for his or her points.
Just so you know, a lot of accounts are no longer played by the ones that made them big and strong. (not in my case btw)

I do not think this will change anything, but hopefully it will just a little bit.

Greetings,
Mr. Blonde

PS. Same goes for applying to tribe way out of your league. Just don't do it... And some profiles are not just filled with total BS.

DeletedUser

Yes.

Why dont you accept every invite, ask duke privileges, and then disband the tribe yourself :p
It wont harm anyone, but it might be a good lesson for those recruiters, cause probably only 2% of them will read this forum :)

Most of them, right away offer baron privileges, but no, I won't do that.
Not even sure if that is legal... And if it was, it surely would not be very ethical.

Thanks for the suggestion though, but I will stick to my original plan and take them out, or their tribemates around me, when they bother me. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

haha, this thread made me think of this post in w41 I read today, apparently older worlds does not mean people are not silly in giving rights to random people (not that I would ever call you rando)m Mr.B, but well, you know what I mean)

DeletedUser

haha, this thread made me think of this post in w41 I read today, apparently older worlds does not mean people are not silly in giving rights to random people (not that I would ever call you rando)m Mr.B, but well, you know what I mean)

Very very funny. Ta.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Dont worry Jur, I understand.
The link does not work for me though... :(

They are trying to find a way around it already... :-x

8579020 today at 09:35
hi can u be my friend?

i have no intension to invite you in our tribe.because i know you wont join our tribe.
i know theres lots of recruiters inviting you in their noob tribe.
we (our tribe) just want to kil some dumbass tribe and we want to help some players that want to kill some players too in this world.if you want we can be your partner by killing lots of players or tribes.
and also do you have some friends that are tribeless that i can invite to our tribe?

thats all.take care and god bless!

8579020 today at 13:49
please reply

Mr. Blonde today at 13:51
Just guess once, for yourself, what my answer might be...

8579020 today at 13:55
is it yes?
we can be your partner?

Mr. Blonde today at 13:57
50/50 chance and you missed. It is just not your day...

8579020 today at 14:02
please do not attack me!

Mr. Blonde today at 14:04
You knew the risk when you contacted me and wasted my time...

8579020 today at 14:09
please im verry999999x sorry.okay bye!

And he was honest about the invite part, he did that a week ago already. And finally understood I would not accept it..

Subject The invitation of the tribe Hades Academy has been withdrawn
Sent Jul 12,2009 14:09
8579020 has withdrawn the invitation of the tribe Hades Academy

Last edited by a moderator: