Recruiters are rude!!

DeletedUser

It sure seems recruiters are rude on this world.They can not even take 5 seconds to give you a no when sent a message asking to join them.

DeletedUser

when they have 100 mail, they can't answer all, and some don't have an answer, even no is hard sometimes :D

DeletedUser

they assume you fit the standart of requitment and are inactive :/
guess you are not fit to be in their tribe

DeletedUser

Well if they read a msg it only takes 5 seconds to give a small answer.Even if it is they will have to get back to you.

netjakdim

Perhaps the recruiter is inactive and if that why would you want to join an inactive tribe??

DeletedUser

Perhaps the recruiter is inactive and if that why would you want to join an inactive tribe??

That is true too but they were active enough to read it lol I guess i am just old school and be leave in respecting players unless they have disrespected me.

AS for being active enough i think i can show stats for that :)But i did start the world late.

Quintus Fabius Maximus

I can't tell if this thread is serious or not :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

yes it is serious>I co-play a account on this world.I also posted in the recruitment forum.

Quintus Fabius Maximus

So this thread is you complaining of how you mail people asking them to join your tribe, and they don't reply...?

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Well I think it's rude when I get n00by tribes sending me mass mail to try and get me to join when I have no interest to! If a player doesn't reply it's quite obviously a no. Pretty sure this thread is pointless?

DeletedUser

I don't understand someone that has an account since 2007, is surprised by the way dukes like me sometimes just feels like "another one". It's not personal, but when you see ur small, ur behind or too close to someone from the tribe you're contacting.. can't you feel a bit for the one who has to read it? Turn it around.. I am more busy facedesking than I can send my farm away and it's not a joke

DeletedUser

i hat eit the most when you jsut get sent an invite
to me, i consider that rude
If you want me in your tribe you can at least message me,
or are you just another mass recruiting tribe that will fall in the next week or so

netjakdim

i hat eit the most when you jsut get sent an invite
to me, i consider that rude
If you want me in your tribe you can at least message me,
or are you just another mass recruiting tribe that will fall in the next week or so

NO NO NO those are the best. You accept those invites then you go in and see if they are dumb enough to post troop counts and such then you find out who to noble and leave.

DeletedUser100750

NO NO NO those are the best. You accept those invites then you go in and see if they are dumb enough to post troop counts and such then you find out who to noble and leave.

I'm not even in this world, and I +1 this post :lol:

DeletedUser

Moved to GD.

My two cents: If it's a no, I don't reply. Because when I reply, I get responses like "Well what could I do to get in?" Or "If I get X points or X troop count, can I get in?" or "If I fell down and kissed your feet, would I get in?". I don't have the time or patience to answer crap like that.

Generally, I just look at the player (as they always label the mail as "Invite" anyway), rather than reading the mail. If I don't think they're good enough, I move the message over into my "Spam" folder. That way they think I'm inactive and haven't read their message (pretty sure deleting messages marks them as read to the other player), and so they usually don't respond to me again.

DeletedUser98150

I'm not the recruiter of my tribe (it even says on the profile); still we get several requests everyday.......Don't think they deserve an answer when they don't bother reading the profile.