Recruiting for C-O-E

DeletedUser

Hello. I am Arboc Gnaf. Yes, I am a noob, a newb, and a nub. (whichever you prefer)
I have started on World 50 and have created the tribe C-O-E. I am currently recruiting members in K79.
This is obvious since we only have 2 people :/ . So go ahead, make your "lol waht a noob" comments.
Please contact me IG or right here if you want to join. I don't want refugees either.
It's not like we'll be helpful to defend you anyway :p.

P.S. You must be active.
(Shouldn't this be an obvious rule?)

DeletedUser

Thanks, that's mighty nice of you.
I've noticed that these forums aren't very active, though.

DeletedUser

Thanks, that's mighty nice of you.
I've noticed that these forums aren't very active, though.

Yeah, I think they might be boycotting to protest my lack of strictness or something :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So go ahead, make your "lol waht a noob" comments.

Ok will do.

Lolololol you're a noob. :p

PS: Most of the people who would possibly think of joining your tribe do not look at the forums, most of the forum dwellers belong to top tribes, and are happy there. I'd suggest mailing the people around you that are around your size.

DeletedUser

Ok will do.

Lolololol you're a noob. :p

PS: Most of the people who would possibly think of joining your tribe do not look at the forums, most of the forum dwellers belong to top tribes, and are happy there. I'd suggest mailing the people around you that are around your size.

Ya, I've tried that already. I've invited like 20 people and only one of them has joined. (who doesn't play often)
So basically, I just need to give up and just see if I get noticed? Dang.

*old man talk* I remember the day when world 50 FIRST came out with it's newfangled watchamacallits!

DeletedUser

xgbfwn.gif

DeletedUser

If your looking to mas recruit, Hermit will be able to give you tips....they are N01 in the world for taking in just anybody:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah, from what I have heard, I don't really want to even be associated Hermit. Or A.O.H.
No offense to any of you hermits.........
Is it hermits? Hermites? Hermitites? Hermitians?
Whatever. Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator: