Recruiting for premade.

DeletedUser

TrIbe Name Lycans

Tag: Howl!!

Message me ingame if your willing to join.. once I have around 30 to 40 players.. we will start deciding the world. World 38 and 39 Have been announced. The settings have not been yet. If We decide the worlds are what we want we will join one of them. If not we will wait to the next. We will not rush this tribe.

please Do not Sign up if you plan to play a month and quit.. This tribe is going to be a top tier tribe. Based on a low member count with great players.

Players intrested

Graylin
Christoff8188
Sir beregond
NATEGOLF
Brute 7
Bandit of the west
Barfbug
Baque lord
karen frog
Pack811
Ankaar
Itz Swat
byzantines4
Eniar
Damageboi
Facuis
tronocho
whall0625

I dont mind taking new players in.. But please understand.. There is a lot of talent.. We can teach most of you the ways.. But there is no way we can take a bunch.. Cause we would be teaching more then playing. This tribe is designed to be feared.

Also If you havent noticed.. there is alot of players in this tribe from a mix of tribes. There are leadership and players.. I remind you even though this is common knowledge.. When we join lycans we leave diplomacy and this worlds tribes behind.. If you cant do that do not even apply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didn't you join Te@mX? I thought I saw you on the list.

I am on the list.. but I will do my own if It happens to be the same world..

But what ever.. just ingame me your skype names and ill join you to the chat.

DeletedUser

ok guys.. bumping this so people see it.. We got some serious talent now.. Still have openings.. With the openings coming up on w38 and w39.. We may jump if the setting are perfect.

DeletedUser

May I ask what settings are "perfect" :p

This is The perfect setting but I understand we wont get this perfect.

speed: 1
unit speed: 2
paladin: yes
weapon chamber: yes
archer: yes
bonus village: no
growing village: 3k
academy: coins
smithy: simple
church: no
fake limit: no
start location: players choice
morale: nope
bp: 5 days
tribe limit: 70

DeletedUser

Yeah...that's kinda my idea of perfect too. Anything below speed of 1 just sucks. And I like my pally :)

DeletedUser

hey, i see the worlds are being made within the week and was wondering if your tribe would take a newb like me in, i know the basics aswell as some higher grade stuff but i feel i have still alot to learn, i'll need to find out my skype account name but i guarantee you i will definately have it by the end of the day
i have world experiance from W6 and W8 to W17 to W21...
my english is perfect and also know how to follow rules and use BB codes,

kind regards
ItZ SwAt

edit: skype name: itz.swat

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey, i see the worlds are being made within the week and was wondering if your tribe would take a newb like me in, i know the basics aswell as some higher grade stuff but i feel i have still alot to learn, i'll need to find out my skype account name but i guarantee you i will definately have it by the end of the day
i have world experiance from W6 and W8 to W17 to W21...
my english is perfect and also know how to follow rules and use BB codes,

kind regards
ItZ SwAt

edit: skype name: itz.swat

ok ill add ya in a bit.