Nobles: Coins
Smithy: 10 tech levels
Archers: Yes
Pally: Yes
Bonus Villages: Yes
Barbs grow to 1500 points
Church: No
Choosing your location: Yes

Explanation of "10 Techs": Each unit will have 10 technology levels. There are 10 units, meaning you have to research 100 times to get max usage of all 10 units. There is no limit on how many research levels there are, you can research everything if you wish. Obviously there is a point at which researching a next level vs building more troops at the level below becomes an advantage/disadvantage. Players should keep this in mind when in their smithy.

----

Rather decent settings... Id say gogogogo.

DeletedUser

I dislike Tech systems too but it will make the world a little more interesting for players trying to adapt from world 29.

If Graylin isnt going to start on world 29, I will, if demand is high enough.

DeletedUser

OH now i read the whole of the explanation, i thought it was like the others complicated tech systems,
now i understand it.

DeletedUser

it is a good world, I like spped of 2 a lot more than normal speed as well

lords of the emos

I finally got skype...

Now I just need to work out how to use it.

DeletedUser

It almost crashed my computer again. I have to get an older one.

DeletedUser

But I can't even download it. The site slows my computer to a halt.

DeletedUser

what does graylin say, go or no go?
It looks really good to me.

DeletedUser

what does graylin say, go or no go?
It looks really good to me.

I say no go.. The world is a great world.. beside the 10 tech smittys.. Sorry but to do that many techs per village is really rather time consuming.. I want a world almost like this one.. just a fast speed. We can wait till 40.. Most of us agree.

DeletedUser

I say no go.. The world is a great world.. beside the 10 tech smittys.. Sorry but to do that many techs per village is really rather time consuming.. I want a world almost like this one.. just a fast speed. We can wait till 40.. Most of us agree.

I hope you realise that settings like these won't happen again for a good 4-5 worlds. The next 2 worlds are almost certain to have churches. :S

10 techs aren't actually that bad (w26 was pretty fun with the techs imo). Buuut, not joining this one will mean I can work more on .co.uk. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I hope you realise that settings like these won't happen again for a good 4-5 worlds. The next 2 worlds are almost certain to have churches. :S

10 techs aren't actually that bad (w26 was pretty fun with the techs imo). Buuut, not joining this one will mean I can work more on .co.uk. :icon_biggrin:

I dont really think that they both will have churches.. church worlds are not really well liked.. I suspect they will open a church maybe 1 out of 10.

We are heading into the summer and to jump now was a bit to premature imo.