Recruiting for Rim Tribe: Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

twistedrose-1.png

TWISTEDROSE: W54 Rim Tribe

Just to break up the monotonous calls for co-players in this section of the forum, I'm here to recruit for my new tribe here on this world. I'm well aware that this isn't the beginning of a world, and recruitment has been found difficult. I'm not planning on mass recruiting, I would rather stay as a small tribe than get a bunch of random people in my tribe that I've never really talked to. That's not how I work as a leader.

The current tribe is only made up of 8 members, all of whom I know from real life; some of my college friends, but I'm looking to expand from that. If anyone here is from the rim - north/northwest to be precise. So anyone on the rim just post here or give me a mail ingame(my name is zenron the great ingame as well). I'm not really bothered about experience, I don't mind teaching anyone. The only requirement I have is the ability to speak proper english. If we can't understand you, then I can't teach you and we can't communicate as a tribe.

As for experience on our end, I've been playing for over 3 years now and I've played a helluva lot during that time. I've been in a leading position in many top 10 tribes and have played and been taught by some of the best. The rest of the tribe aren't exactly well qualified, but they're getting better, and we trust each other far more than any other tribe simply because we know each other in real life.

Skype Name: zenron_the_great

Good luck and happy huntings everyone.

DeletedUser

Someone who's bound to create something good if he can find the right people (Y)

DeletedUser

Heh, thanks never :).

Update: We have nine members now, two more looking to join soon.

Sellsword

Good to see another familiar face, good luck establishing a rim tribe.

cheeqoh

I bet your simply practicing on startup strategy as 54 and 55 has more likely the same settings. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, I only started on this world because the people at college asked me to. But then I wanted to start a tribe :p

I've had a couple of more people asking for invites ingame but have turned most of them away. Seems like everyone in my 15x15 wants to be part of the tribe...

DeletedUser

All the best bud, would of been interested had I started in your K, however landed in K48 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Looking forward to seeing more of your tribe zenron, as long as your friends stay committed to playing, then the skies the limit :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Amane - Thanks, I hope so too.

Wolf - Unlucky for you then!

vamsl - Maybe another time then? :)

DeletedUser

On the northwest border of the rim, most of us are either in K13 or K14.

DeletedUser

Not far from Punch then, In the future we'll be seeing more of each other then :)

DeletedUser

*supports this tribe*

This tribe is win. Because it has me. Well mostly because it was Zenron, but y'know.

DeletedUser

I'm sure we will amane.

Hotaka - It's win because both of us are in it :D

Momo- <3

Status
Not open for further replies.