Recruiting in K66 & K67

DeletedUser

Looking for players in these kontinents, looking more for experienced players but new players will do as well. Havent updated anything cause i want to see if it'll go up and get running, and also i want to see what others want to see from the tribe.

DeletedUser

Well, let's see now:

your tw resume or stats? nope

the list of members you already have? nope

a description of how you run your tribe? nope

a general infomercial/pnp about your goals, expectations, requirements, etc? nope

whether you use skype and if so, whether it's voluntary or mandatory and your skype id? nope

and you really expect someone to post a serious reply or even a decent flame? nope you shouldnt

heck, you don't even state what your tribe name or id is! You know what that tells me?

Regardless of how long you've played tw as a PLAYER you are a NUB when it comes to recruiting from the world forums, and possibly a NUB LEADER period. An assumption and a stereotype, true, but for most of us with some experience, I believe it to be a fairly safe assumption.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok i may be a NUB at recruiting.... your point? everyone has to learn and if they dont put an effort towards learning then whats the point?

DeletedUser

so awsm!
I wish i could join! :p
lolz.. anyhow nice that ur trying, most people jst give up and are never heard from again