Recruiting in K67 and the surrounding area!

DeletedUser

We are the Dalmascan Empire, we seek to build a powerful tribe. Not powerful in the sense of who's number one on the points table, but rather, a powerful army, so that we may defend our members and allies, and expand to become a power force to be reckoned with.

We protect our own, and our allies, and follow the ways of honor and pride. If you're in K67 or K66 (we're right on the border) then we would be glad to have you join us!

A little bit about myself:

I founded the Dalmascan Empire yesterday morning, already we've come far with 9 members and two requests for membership,which have been responded to with invitations. I've played for several months now, and have a thriving village in world 6, with 5000 points and 2 villages, and nobling a third as I type this. I'm also captain of the guard in the black tribe on world 7.

I'm sensible, and very good with diplomacy, as I know how to deal with people in a polite and sensible manner, which is a rare thing in this world. I'm also very good with strategy and tactics, and coordinating large defensive and offensive operations. I'm currently coordinating an attack for The Darkhunters of world 6, a tribe with over 1 million points.

I also have good leadership skills, I know how to effectively lead a group to success. I also believe in not only the benefit of myself, but of my fellow tribemates and allies as well, because no matter how strong you are, it never hurts to have good friends you can count on.

So if you're in the K66 or K67 area and you're looking for a tribe, please consider us. ^_^ For invites, mail any member of our tribe, Dalmascan Empire, or myself.

DeletedUser4616

greetings,

can i join your tribe as a duke? i'm a pretty good leader too - i can motivate myself to get out of bed everyday.

plz send me an invite. kthx.

DeletedUser

Well, we've got enough leaders at the moment, but if you prove yourself a capable and contributing member, then I would certainly promote you to a leadership position once the tribe has grown some more.

And we now have 11 members. I'm quite happy with our growth. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sun Shang Hao, my good sir you need a lesson in sarcasm... because you just got slapped up-side the head with it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bah! I'm a master of sarcasm, and I'm afraid that I haven't been slapped with anything just yet my friend. I've spoken to him in-game, and he's agreed to join my tribe. Says he doesn't like the people where he's at, so we'll see.

DeletedUser

Bah! I'm a master of sarcasm, and I'm afraid that I haven't been slapped with anything just yet my friend. I've spoken to him in-game, and he's agreed to join my tribe. Says he doesn't like the people where he's at, so we'll see.

I feel sorry for you...

DeletedUser

Ah, I see. Doesn't bother me, I have a sense of humor. ^_^ I've read some of things you guys have done in the funny ig messages thread, I love some of that stuff. This one wasn't that funny though, should have messed with me some more, would have been funnier. XD

DeletedUser

I don't believe this is the complaints area either. :icon_wink:

Sorry, I realized after I made the thread that it was in the wrong place, I've been helping my cousin move all day, I was tired, sorry. XD I would move it, but I don't have the forum permissions here to do that, so this is where it is.

DeletedUser

Thanks ^_^ We're doing pretty well, as we've only been in existence for 2 days now. We're up to 12 members now, we've already had a joke played on us by one of the oh so cruel older members :icon_wink: , so I think we'll do pretty well. ^_^

DeletedUser4616

Ah, I see. Doesn't bother me, I have a sense of humor. ^_^ I've read some of things you guys have done in the funny ig messages thread, I love some of that stuff. This one wasn't that funny though, should have messed with me some more, would have been funnier. XD

i know, i know, i could have made it funnier. i got tied up with rl and other stuff in the game. and now gaff and corvious have let the cat out off the bag before i could resume. spoilsports!:icon_cry:

Muldie325

Official declaration of war:

I, muldie325 declare war on the Dalmascan empire and all of of its members.

This involves me sending my armies to your villages and crushing all of your defence. If you have a problem with this please message me ingame. Otherwise the restart button is located in settings.

Thankyou for your time and resources.

EDIT: nevermind..

This target is still under beginner protection. You will be able to attack on Jul 11 at 14:21.

DeletedUser12377

I will also be assisting Muldie325 as i am his personal ally.

BRING FORTH THE DOGS OF WAR!

DeletedUser

Official declaration of war:

I, muldie325 declare war on the Dalmascan empire and all of of its members.

This involves me sending my armies to your villages and crushing all of your defence. If you have a problem with this please message me ingame. Otherwise the restart button is located in settings.

Thankyou for your time and resources.

EDIT: nevermind..

This target is still under beginner protection. You will be able to attack on Jul 11 at 14:21.

I know what war entails, I'm not a moron and I've been playing this game for several months, although I just joined world 8 3 days ago. And thank you for the warning, we will be building our armies over the next few days, you may be strong, but farming us will cost you more in troops than it'll gain you in resources.

Excellent news! We are now ranked second in K67. And to those who plan on attacking us, we will not go down without a fight, I am organizing defense plans and contacting our allies as I type this. Also, you do realize that we don't just have 9 members anymore, we've got 17 now and we're growing fast. Please, do attack us as quickly as possible.

i know, i know, i could have made it funnier. i got tied up with rl and other stuff in the game. and now gaff and corvious have let the cat out off the bag before i could resume. spoilsports!:icon_cry:

I was suspicious of you when you said the whole thing of I'll join your tribe if you let me be a duke, as I had spent about an hour reading those hilarious IG messages, but I suppose that the will to hope that it's not one of those jokes and that a powerful member wanted to join got the better of me. And of course the fact that you're several continents away, and are part of an elitist tribe that would probably destroy you if you left them for another tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

greetings,

can i join your tribe as a duke? i'm a pretty good leader too - i can motivate myself to get out of bed everyday.

plz send me an invite. kthx.

you just want to disbann them

DeletedUser

Well, like I said, he wouldn't have been given the chance, I was going to let him join, if he sincerely wanted to, but I wasn't about to make him a duke.