Recruiting Players Worldwide who wish to play differently..

RedPrincexDESx

Hello All,

I, RedPrincexDESx, wish to extend to the members of World 30 an unique TW experience.

I am willing to accept players who are willing to follow my lead, and orders, in addition to playing in a different manner than normal.

If just this, sounds interesting and you are going to consider joining up, you can reply to this post, and an in game message would be appreciated.

-RedPrince¤Ðʧ¤

Leader of RPCVBS

slates9

I'm guessing the the title of this topic...duhh...it doens't matter that much. A world-wide tribe will not work, however much you try. Support won't reach in tribe, attacks can't be co-ordinated. Suuree, it might be fun. For a while. But it won't last long. If you do get this going, feel free to give me a weekly update on how the tribes doing. And if you do get it working, Gratz

MR.MR

actually, she is trying to make a tribe where she builds villages to your exact specs, leaves them empty for you, and then you can noble them quick and easy... village for hire.

RedPrincexDESx

Thank you for looking me up in-game, but I would prefer that you know it is "Prince" not "Princess" and that I'm a guy.

Thanks.