recruiting! situated k44

SojixD

Hello fellow tribal warriors.
I joined the world 2 days ago and was randomed on the outskirt of K44
Ive never been a huge fan of no hauls since farming 24/7 witch lcs alwaysmfelt too fun to give up.
However here i am so might as well make the best of it.
So ive been on this game for over 7 years now, took a good nice break just recently but now im back to whoop some ass. (Whoop whoop).

I have founded a tribe.
[Ally]EG[/ally] is the name.
This is simply the offical statement for open spaces in the tribe.

The tribe is an idea of a collection of people who firstly geniuly care for this game the way it should be played, with achieving great wars. A tribe that will noy allow a mass of players recruited.
This a tribe were democracy is the way we run things.
Our tribe has no borthers, it is an ever expanding, self growing, multiplying quality organism that cant be contained, so there are no location requirments.

More importantly you need to meet my requirments for a good player, you will not be recruited without a reason.

So far this world doesnt deem of huge potentials and exciting tribes, there are very few.

This is an invitation to apply. However before you do, think if you are a quality player and really value quality over quantity. I dont care how much points you have, i dont care of the level for your pits, i care of your communication skills, dedication, previous experience, will to learn and achieve, activity and much more.

Disclaimer. Tribal huggers please do mot apply.
Thanks for your time.
Soji

Last edited: