Recruiting

DeletedUser

White Tiger Knights are recruiting for W23.
I have played on W13, W17, W19, and W22.

On W13, I was in the Dragon Jedi tribe, but nearly got eliminated by Beyond after some tribemates started a war we couldn't win (I'm still there with my single village though, haven't quite died yet)

On W17, started a tribe but couldn't get recruitment up and shortly died out.

On W19 I was usually in the top 100, but got eliminated after VIRUS/CANDY broke their alliance with my tribe EFW.

On W22, was a baron in Legion of Khorne, but moved over to EXACT!

There are several starting members and we're going to have an aggressive start. There will be strict rules concerning inactivity, upholding alliances/NAPs, account sitting, and strict requirements pertaining to noble claims, war participation, and respecting fellow tribemates (remember, we're all on the same team!). Any problems will be handled swiftly and everyone needs to read the forums daily and read/respond to messages as soon as they get them. The tag is porobably going to be BYAKKO

Message me (Runecat) in game or in the forums if interested in joining.
Also, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lets see how well this tribe perform as soon the world begun, I might consider joining.

DeletedUser

Joined Oxygen. There are just way too many people joining See Ya in K44. I will consider re-establishing my tribe if there is enought interest (or if my current tribe doesn't get organized soon).

Last edited by a moderator: