Recruitment for INSO is CLOSED!

Shadryk 01

Many worlds end the game in a big global alliance. We in INSO are disgusted by this. There will be no alliance to end W13. We will leave this game the way we began - through relentless combat. The blood will flow. The attacks will continue. Therefore:

The council of INSO has elected to end all recruitment. Our doors are permanently closed to new members. We have 60 individually owned accounts in our tribe. All 60 are green and have been for several days now. We will conquer W13 with the players currently on hand. Unless this server is prematurely shut down, we intend to conquer every village and remove every player.

1454534603_9e8efca4c8.jpg

3237164755_e34da6809e.jpg

vault.jpg

gja0239l.jpg

Although we encourage (and hope) our current members remain active until the end of the game, in the event our membership falls to a level where global conquest becomes onerous, we may might crack the door open just a bit for the purpose of getting a small number of friendly hands to help us W13. However, we do not expect this to be necessary.

Here are the top players in W13. The ODA (Attack) shows the player's willingness to use force. The Overall shows our inventory of firepower and defense.

[spoil]Top 60 OD Attack Players:

1 denipop <----- INSO
2 wafra <----- INSO
3 sundrowner <----- INSO
4 Cynz <----- INSO
5 moone22 <----- INSO
6 bezerker1 <----- INSO
7 Arrow Ltm <----- INSO
8 peterjai
9 Turion64 <----- INSO
10 Shadryk 01 <----- INSO
11 cestus333 <----- INSO
12 rwgash <----- INSO
13 Ispera <----- INSO
14 CaptainNCoke69 <----- INSO
15 csag5313 <----- INSO
16 2tlc <----- INSO
17 aine1169 <----- INSO
18 Wisescarab <----- INSO
19 Paladin.
20 ConqueringKnight <----- INSO
21 boostedrio <----- INSO
22 Carnivores <----- INSO
23 o26ur <----- INSO
24 mkask
25 Raid3r <----- INSO
26 BumBa95 <----- INSO
27 hitman007superfreak
28 mavc865
29 ir.ufis <----- INSO
30 Haimar <----- INSO
31 sherlls
32 pappasmurfs <----- INSO
33 kiki2207 <----- INSO
34 immoderate
35 mason7777777 <----- INSO
36 ArneGrimbär <----- INSO
37 cassparator <----- INSO
38 TER@STIOS <----- INSO
39 jayerrick <----- INSO
40 kenski
41 Andre 93-08 <----- INSO
42 Doggey <----- INSO
43 blackheart555 <----- INSO
44 Engerek <----- INSO
45 ipauceb <----- INSO
46 rriocabo
47 Chissy
48 XXBOMBAXX <----- INSO
49 Maegnas
50 Faery Aeval <----- INSO
51 jupe1993
52 foxy16 <----- INSO
53 NoelyDeezNutz <----- INSO
54 ryanhawkins
55 Kyyv <----- INSO
56 Tai-Warrior
57 nathan hunt
58 kuzmanic <----- INSO
59 chefx762 <----- INSO
60 gioni78 <----- INSO
[/spoil]

[spoil]Top 60 overall players:

1 moone22 <----- INSO
2 Raid3r <----- INSO
3 bezerker1 <----- INSO
4 immoderate
5 Doggey <----- INSO
6 aine1169 <----- INSO
7 wafra <----- INSO
8 ZATHHH
9 ConqueringKnight <----- INSO
10 blackheart555 <----- INSO
11 denipop <----- INSO
12 Ispera <----- INSO
13 ryanhawkins
14 chefx762 <----- INSO
15 XXBOMBAXX <----- INSO
16 Engerek <----- INSO
17 rwgash <----- INSO
18 mkask
19 csag5313 <----- INSO
20 QueenMandy <----- INSO
21 Cynz <----- INSO
22 sherlls
23 Shadryk 01 <----- INSO
24 cestus333 <----- INSO
25 foxy16 <----- INSO
26 ArtyUSMC <----- INSO
27 boostedrio <----- INSO
28 Carnivores <----- INSO
29 Haimar <----- INSO
30 dan3x <----- INSO
31 Turion64 <----- INSO
32 Scoundrel
33 kuzmanic <----- INSO
34 hitman007superfreak
35 CaptainNCoke69 <----- INSO
36 claret army
37 pappasmurfs <----- INSO
38 2tlc <----- INSO
39 Maegnas
40 jayerrick <----- INSO
41 hoss32137
42 mason7777777 <----- INSO
43 spiralpaper
44 rosiesub1 <----- INSO
45 riffyo <----- INSO
46 superwild <----- INSO
47 zanozano
48 Wisescarab <----- INSO
49 coyoteone <----- INSO
50 o26ur <----- INSO
51 Arrow Ltm <----- INSO
52 charlietaylor
53 BumBa95 <----- INSO
54 sundrowner <----- INSO
55 GloucesterBabe
56 savvasz <----- INSO
57 DMAXIMUS21
58 Baron Z
59 anshumanpandit <----- INSO
60 kenski [/spoil]

DeletedUser82316

Many worlds end the game in a big global alliance. We in INSO are disgusted by this. There will be no alliance to end W13.

This means all the other "loyal Beyond players" are on INSO's food list.

All 60 are green and have been for several days now.

I didn't realize INSO had to brag about this. Is this a first for you guys?

we intend to conquer every village and remove every player.

Good luck with that.

Although we encourage (and hope) our current members remain active until the end of the game, in the event our membership falls to a level where global conquest becomes onerous, we may might crack the door open just a bit for the purpose of getting a small number of friendly hands to help us W13. However, we do not expect this to be necessary.

So recruitment is closed forever, until it is open again. I did say earlier you could be a politician shad. I stand by that statement.

DeletedUser

jedi the other former beyond members are all inactive or not big enough to be very active and we will noble every play out including you.

DeletedUser

they have an opening now! don't everyone apply at once now. and for gods sake don't have a personal opinion if you get in...

DeletedUser45372

INSO lost a member that didn't take active war targets and only took gifted villages for 90% of his time. INSO didn't lose anything.

DeletedUser

INSO lost a member that didn't take active war targets and only took gifted villages for 90% of his time. INSO didn't lose anything.

another personal attack....excuse me...mr moderator...if personal attacks are ok..then by all means say so...btw noely why dont you mail andre and ask him how many times i mass nuked for him? how many thousands of nukes i sent to clear vills for him to noble....keep up the personal attacks..you go right ahead...i guess civ wasnt a war target? pwc and e wasnt a war target neither was solace015? let me quote you..."didn't take active war targets" go read the stats they tell a differnt tune.

DeletedUser45372

That isn't a personal attack, that is strictly game related.

How about all the players you told you would nuke for, and failed to do so?

DeletedUser

can you provided evidence i didn;t send nukes when i said i would? i think not...i sent my attacks..if i wasnt attacking i didnt list any avaiable in the inso op threads.

DeletedUser45372

can you provided evidence i didn;t send nukes when i said i would? i think not...i sent my attacks..if i wasnt attacking i didnt list any avaiable in the inso op threads.

he kept putting on the forum that he wanted somebody to move to K71 a while ago. Cass sent six trains and he was supposed to clear a bunch for her, but he didn't clear any so she is stuck with those six villages.

Quoted from a well respected member in INSO.

Your stats speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

So I can make what ever and as many personal attacks at you or whoever as long as its game related?

DeletedUser

you can sat what you like as long as it isnt against INSO , we have all known this for a long time nothing new there

DeletedUser

Wow it really is hard for you to just answer a simple question! I am a bit surprised you didnt say I broke some kind of rule by posting that though..... here lets see if I can break a rule now:

"So I can make what ever and as many personal attacks at you or whoever (or INSO) as long as its game related?"

DeletedUser

Quoted from a well respected member in INSO.

Your stats speak for themselves.

really noely? ok then aftera convo with peguin.......LOL :) ...your a habitual liar....yes you noely. ...now anyone can type taht up...you have no time stamp or anything...most of my psots show the time and date stamp...so i think you faked that...you aint got jack...to use your line of logic.

DeletedUser

no but you are allowed to say I have had tickets put in about me so try that one instead inso member :lol:

DeletedUser82316

Psst, just so you know. Another one of those green, active players of yours just went poof! :)

This public service announcement brought to you free of charge.

DeletedUser

:) lol 2 big barb holes in k56 n k57. Time to send noble trains and stack there :p