Recruitment for INSO is CLOSED!

Shadryk 01

Psst, just so you know. Another one of those green, active players of yours just went poof! :)

Are you sure you want to gloat? Here's a list of NEB players who have gone barb during the short history of that tribe:

Keitan - RIP

Woj6666 - RIP

wollowollo1 - RIP

peterrope - RIP

teenjui - RIP

munish5188 - RIP

King Of The Fairies - RIP

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I do believe it was YOU who made the initial post gloating about how active your players were and how recruiting was "closed forever". Will you be looking to replace the account in INSO when rwgash goes barb as well? :)

Shadryk 01

My base post was merely a statement of where we were at the time, and what our intentions were going forward. It was not a "gloat."

gloat   
[gloht] Show IPA
–verb (used without object)
to look at or think about with great or excessive, often smug or malicious, satisfaction: The opposing team gloated over our bad luck.

If I continually posted stats like the set below, which illustrate your personal performance against INSO this past week, and I excessively made light of your misfortune, THAT would be gloating. But I'm not doing that.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:
Players: CarieO

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 0
Difference: 60

chart

[/spoil]

At the time of the post, we felt we had added the final pieces to our tribe. All of our friends were under the same tent and we were well positioned to finish the world without any additional recruitment. I offered no guarantee that all 60 players would remain active for the duration of the game. Rather, we fully expect some attrition. It is my hope that our activity level will remain high enough to efficiently clear the map of all reds.

When we dropped to 59 players, we did have a number of applications. All were rejected. Having 60 active players is no longer necessary to remain effective and achieve our goal of world conquest.

DeletedUser82316

Wow, I try to bring a bit of levity in here and get accused of gloating. Just trying to be a good neighbor and let you know you lost a member. Some days it just doesn't pay to be nice I tell ya.

As for your original post, I believe including 3 pictures in the post would be considered excessive and smug to some, so yeah, that was probably at least a minor gloat.

DeletedUser82316

Wow! I just noticed that myself and was going to post it. I think the end of the world can't come fast enough for some players.

DeletedUser82316

Yep, no tribe is immune to losing players once the fun starts to leave the game.

You know what ISN'T fun and IS annoying as hell? Every time they do any piddling kind of update it breaks scripts. The latest one this week that did nothing useful that I can see has once again made several of my scripts not work. When you get an account that is large, you absolutely cannot play the game without scripts, yet they keep doing updates that cause everyone to scramble and find updates for the scripts. Every TW update it seems like some good script falls by the wayside and never gets updated. I had 2 or 3 very useful ones that I have not been able to ever get working again. Crap like that makes you want to just throw up your hands and quit.

DeletedUser45372

I am working on getting scripts fixed.

If anyone (ANYONE) has an issue with a script, send me a message in game and I will do my best to get you sorted out.

I don't want players quitting over something like a script not working.

DeletedUser

If anyone (ANYONE) has an issue with a script, send me a message in game and I will do my best to get you sorted out.

still waiting for my updates here...are you good for your word or not?

DeletedUser45372

apparently reading comprehension is not your strong point. Re-read my post over and over until you figure it out.

Jedisage got a script fixed, and a few others NOT in INSO also got scripts fixed.

DeletedUser

it specificly states "ANYONE" i am part of that group of humans known as anyone..so here's what is needed. mass recruit offence/defence attack script makers. i will check my inbox later..thanks.

DeletedUser45372

it specificly states "ANYONE" i am part of that group of humans known as anyone..so here's what is needed. mass recruit offence/defence attack script makers. i will check my inbox later..thanks.

Uh-maze-ing