recruitment for zenite clan

william112

the zenite clan is looking for members all tribalwars world 7 members are welcome if u participate in any attack on any enemy tribe u get some of the gold and after 14 succesfull attacks u get a promotion and with the promotion u get some resources from the tribes leader me william112 so please join us pm me if u want to join and ill send u an invite

Last edited:

DeletedUser

BanHammer.jpg

I've only just started using the ban hammer, and I've already had to summon it 3 times

Royal Valkyrie

First thing: punctuation is good for understanding and very healthly!!
Second: I couldn't stop laugh when I saw that hammer XDDD! :lol:

DeletedUser

First thing: punctuation is good for understanding and very healthly!!
Second: I couldn't stop laugh when I saw that hammer XDDD! :lol:

watch it... you might get to taste hammer... :icon_eek:

on-topic: maybe i should join... i would be promoted several times in day :lol:

DeletedUser

the zenite clan is looking for members all tribalwars world 7 members are welcome if u participate in any attack on any enemy tribe u get some of the gold and after 14 succesfull attacks u get a promotion and with the promotion u get some resources from the tribes leader me william112 so please join us pm me if u want to join and ill send u an invite

What the hell is gold? Do you mean loot? And, it seems, that you say that if you participate in an attack on an enemy, you only get some of the loot? That sure is interesting... Just how many enemies does this tribe have?

DeletedUser

What the hell is gold? Do you mean loot? And, it seems, that you say that if you participate in an attack on an enemy, you only get some of the loot? That sure is interesting... Just how many enemies does this tribe have?

they have as many enemies as there are tribes represented in these forums

william112

not many but ones with lots of loot my bad i forgot there is no gold i was playin somthin else at the same time.

DeletedUser

not many but ones with lots of loot my bad i forgot there is no gold i was playin somthin else at the same time.

for god sakes man, use commas, or periods, or carriage returns, or whatever to separate your thoughts

this is how I read your post:
notmanybutoneswithlotsoflootmybadiforgotthereisnogoldiwasplayinsomthinelseatthesametime.

william112

u should see the spaces ok is that better , gosh just stick to the topic ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the coma's u could ever need

DeletedUser

haha william can I join your tribe man ?
I can only attack with :spear: :spear: :spear: :spear: :spear: :spear:
will that be a problem ? plspls I need to join

Royal Valkyrie

GEEZ!! Where's the gramatical lessons here???

Oh well, I was sure I was going to laugh coming back to this topic xD