Recruitment in K15

DeletedUser76218

Hello.

For all of you that don't know me, I am the leader of the newly founded tribe U-W, and we are found on the rim of K15.

We are still relatively small, but with the help of a strong leadership, and the loyalty of it's members, we will grow, and we will grow very fast.

U-W is mainly on the eastern side of K15, near K16, and we plan to keep it that way as it give us a tight cluster, which will be very helpful because...

1)
It will be easier to get support to needing members in time, instead of being 4 continents spread out.
2) It helps with coordination, as we, as in the council, will be able to know what members can do in there area, and there won't be any helpless members, that can't do anything when war is in K15 when they're in K17.
3) We would be a target of many tribes, as they will see our weakness of being so spread out, that you can't do anything about it.

U-W comes from world 28, where it got all the way to be ranked 49, when they were on the very rim of K5/K15. We were in this same situation before, so we know what we can do, and can't do.

If you've looked me up on TWstats, and have found nothing about me, and are wondering, "Wtf, this faggot is trying to recruit me into a tribe, when he's no good?", well, I do have another alias that I do not want to reveal in the external forums. If your interested in finding out what my other one is IGM me for info.

I hope I caught everyone's interest. If you would like to join, apply here, and if you don't want to post here, IGM me. My ingame is Fusion Ray.

DeletedUser

nice. i myself am from world 28, and am the dominate tribe of that area. i have to say U-W did grow to be very strong to my surprise. id have to say that this is a good tribe to join.

DeletedUser76218

nice. i myself am from world 28, and am the dominate tribe of that area. i have to say U-W did grow to be very strong to my surprise. id have to say that this is a good tribe to join.
Would you be interested in joining us clip?

DeletedUser

ya, if i was to join world 34 i would join up in seconds.

DeletedUser

As corre said, this is the first decent recruitment page, I'm in K56 but none the less good to see some structure in a thread for once.

DeletedUser61322

I know Fusion From W28 and i was in U-W from w28. I happily joined w34 with fusion and hope to contribute my experience here as i did on w28.

Long Live U-W

~ Gobomen2