Recruitment

ViVum

If you happen to fall in the location of {SW} Then you will find my tribe Noth!ng Personal. This is by no means a premade but a tribe that will be chosen of players that have great world experience. Recruitment will be made wisely I will look for the best possible placement around the continent. To get into the tribe please mail me in the world. ViVum will be the name i will be under in the world. Your message must include the following.

1. Name and age
  2. Past worlds
  3. How active you plan to be on this world
  4. If you are invited what type of army you plan to make to help Tribe
(**Failure to do that simple task will result in no response**)

Good Luck To All

DeletedUser67788

Its tough putting a tribe together from nothing in game.

Good luck, if you succeed you will have a great tribe, but the odds are very much against you.

You are better off joining a crappy mass recruiting tribe, and gaining everyone trust (and duke/baron privs) which is not hard to do. Then you can shape the tribe the way you want.

If you go in by yourself and start picking up a few players around you, you will end up in a massive struggle against the noobish hordes.

ViVum

i have done this not once but on 2 worlds and still alive my alias though will stay unidentified.

DeletedUser

As said above it is very difficult to form a tribe of decent players on the rim. I doubt if most of them even read the forums.

I prefer to join any random tribe and then help them get better. It has worked for me in the past. If you shape the tribe a bit it can become a decent tribe if not very good but there are always players who refuse to learn!!

ViVum

we are already on good ways our numbers of army is increasing rapidly as well :icon_biggrin: we are in core as well not rim

DeletedUser

When making a tribe on the rim always only invite people who come to you our have other semi-good worlds. Just pick a bunch of people and look them up on twstats. It's worked for me so far.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Long time no see devilvirus must be that time of year when everyone pops out from the woodwork.

ViVum

again game were not in the rim were right in the core and i always use TW stats before ever inviting a player to the tribe. I screen heavily. Just look on self updating maps at ~NP~

DeletedUser

again game were not in the rim were right in the core and i always use TW stats before ever inviting a player to the tribe. I screen heavily. Just look on self updating maps at ~NP~

Just given some advice, your SW so I don't really care about what happens with your tribe.