Recruting for tribe Odins Raven Guard

soviet chimp

Hello!
Are you looking for a new, friendly, active tribe on world 36? Then why not join Odins Raven Gaurd? Just contact player Soviet Chimp. We're also accepting alliances too!
Thanks,
-Paul

DeletedUser

Another one. Yay.

Look, forums never work for recruiting. Besides, there's a separate category for all your mass recruiting needs.

DeletedUser

oh, this is becoming rather annoying. it's funny when it happens once or twice every once in a while, but i see this is becoming a habit.
i won't even bother to flame, it's not worth it anymore :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

crom

oh, this is becoming rather annoying. it's funny when it happens once or twice every once and a while, but i see this is becoming a habit.
i won't even bother to flame, it's not worth it anymore :icon_confused:
I, on the other hand, shall continue to flame these people.

Soviet, get yo' ass over to the right thread. Your tribe fails, you fail, and [insert something else] fails too.

Naow, leave.

Was that good? A bit over the top? Too kind? Feedback please people!

DeletedUser

Soviet, get yo' ass over to the right thread. Your tribe fails, you fail, and [insert something else] fails too.

Naow, leave.

I loved it.

DeletedUser

crom, you could have elaborated a bit more on that and using more fancy words would have made it even better :icon_razz:

Meh,we should get together a flame guide, although i am not the most appropiate for this thing . there are some pro's around here that should do it :lol:

DeletedUser

dang these threads are annoying >_>
yet i dont know why im responding O.O
lol

DeletedUser

Blah the players who actually bother to put recruitment threads on the forums, hardly ever read it :icon_neutral: Pookadude still hasn't sent me that invite :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Blah the players who actually bother to put recruitment threads on the forums, hardly ever read it :icon_neutral: Pookadude still hasn't sent me that invite :icon_cry:

Its because his tribe folded :(

I thought it might go places too. I mean, he had Muldie as a baron. Even though that probably means nothing to him.... lol

DeletedUser

Well considering pickle only wanted an invite so he could disband :icon_eek:

It wasn't going far :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

too many blue bears on one screen :icon_eek: my eyes hurt :lol:

crom

crom, you could have elaborated a bit more on that and using more fancy words would have made it even better :icon_razz:

Meh,we should get together a flame guide, although i am not the most appropiate for this thing . there are some pro's around here that should do it :lol:
No need.

<3 Kdeb!

nindel

Naow, leave.

Wonderful :icon_biggrin: