Recrutingmembers

DeletedUser

WE are a growing tribe we have 11 members our rank is 5,785 we will accept
anyone post here or email me if you want to join.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol

lol, the tribe k1515 infiltrated codyrocks tribe and it is bad. They are very easy to place a spy in there.

DeletedUser

who cares after what you did we wont let anyone tha already had a tribe in:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

lol

how do you know whose gbeen in and out of our tribe. we have way more people then you as well. People join my tribe.

DeletedUser

what tribe

i looked up your name on ranking and it says you dont have a tribe and you have 144 points

DeletedUser

Lololololololololol

NIKHIL430, rank-11422, 1721 points, Tribe-K1515 rank-457, Avg. Points-704, Total points-11,979(in 20 minutes will be over 12000 points), Number of Members-17.

CodyRocks, Rank-12439, 1433 points, Tribe-S.D, rank-665, Avg. Points-513 Total points-5647, # of members-11.

Lol i think thats enough to prove my point. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

a war would be nice and it would decide who is far better, what do you say cody shall we have war.

DeletedUser

no

my tribe prefers peace right now
besids it takes a while to make a decent tribe besides im not staying in this tribe forever

DeletedUser

just to be clear, bragging over the internet is saying that you have less of a life than someone else

DeletedUser

Thank you for calling me a geiger. Only someone so brilliant is able to create the Geiger counter.

DeletedUser

you always got a snappy comeback this is done i need to deal with the rest if my problems otherwise i would still do it

DeletedUser

Is this a white flag waving in the air? Then I will accept!

DeletedUser

sure

sure im done i have to ddeal with other problems on the games