Red Nose Day Appeal!

DeletedUser

Today i am getting waxed, i am going to lose all my chest, stomach and leg hair, for those of you that know me, that is ALOT of hair, my office are stripping me of all my hair along with 2 other fellas infront of the whole office in aid of red nose day, so far have only raised 800 quid, i just wanted to say it was good to meet you all, but this is going to kill me so farewell!

DeletedUser

Today i am getting waxed, i am going to lose all my chest, stomach and leg hair, for those of you that know me, that is ALOT of hair, my office are stripping me of all my hair along with 2 other fellas infront of the whole office in aid of red nose day, so far have only raised 800 quid, i just wanted to say it was good to meet you all, but this is going to kill me so farewell!

I reckon you would have raised double that amount if you included the back, crack and sack. Soft :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

RIP .siv. ;) ...a sacrifice worth making.

Today is wear your pyjamas to work today. I'm up for a laugh..only problem I have a meeting with a big building firm in london I arranged ages ago. The person I'm taking with me is planning to suit up as usual....I thinkI'm going to look a prat. So yeah....death by a different method :p

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:

If I hear distant screams, I'll presume it's you mate :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lmfao, have fun with this one mate :)

hooch, I'm sure you'll look professional :icon_wink:

hope you raise a lot of money for CR :)

DeletedUser

I reckon you would have raised double that amount if you included the back, crack and sack. Soft :icon_razz:

man if i was gonna wax anything, my crack would have been great, i have to wipe 20 times when i go to the toilet, it's like reds beard but on my arse!

ah it's rediculous man, i have had to trim myself beforehand, they are doing this at the end of the day, i cannot even remember what i looked like under hair lol

those receptionists are taunting me now with their box of waxing stuff i can see them from where i sit, evil tarts!

DeletedUser

man if i was gonna wax anything, my crack would have been great, i have to wipe 20 times when i go to the toilet, it's like reds beard but on my arse!

ah it's rediculous man, i have had to trim myself beforehand, they are doing this at the end of the day, i cannot even remember what i looked like under hair lol

those receptionists are taunting me now with their box of waxing stuff i can see them from where i sit, evil tarts!

Do I hear --- Pics coming up after this ordeal.

DeletedUser3499

Good for you siv! :) I am not working today, but we normally all go in wearing pajamas, including the CEO; always fun AND for a very worthy cause, so props to you mate! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lol i read someone else about PJ's earlier, i'd get shot around here haha

apparently it is being put forward to 4:30 so we can get round the pub for happy hour, so i have 15 minutes to wipe swallow these butterflies lol, i'll speak to you all later, apparently it is being filmed and pictured, so ill facebook the lot or something haha

DeletedUser

ah dear oh dear, i bled on every single strip! They recorded a bunch and got some good pictures, the savage hags stripped both my nipples at the same time!!

Do not get this done to yourselves ever, it is just wrong

DeletedUser

bled! O.O wow man. on a rating of 1-10, how far did the pain get? :D

links to pics and vids? XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WTF you bled, man. Are those woman like bodybuliders or something?!?!
By put pics on here.

DeletedUser

nthe worst it got was the link between your neck and chest, the 2 nipples and the link between your belly and your chest, they were pretty bad, oh and 1 of them totally screwed up on the 1st go and pulled with the grain instead of against it and had to do that same spot 3 times to get it right - BAD!

i don't have the pics or vids yet, as soon as i have they will be up lol