RedAlert
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/scriptsPack.js');
Public?
Public
1632407974553.png

This script can be run everywhere on the game.

The list of scripts will be automatically updated every time a new scripts of mine will get approved.

You can filter scripts based on their name using the search field.

Here is how the script looks like in action:

Hope you find these scripts helpful in times of war and peace :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you @JawJaw.

Yesterday I did a major change to my script hosting. I transferred all my scripts from hosting them on Dropbox to hosting them on my own server.

All my scripts have been rehosted on my own host.

So, what to do next?
  1. Check which scripts of mine you are using.
  2. Find those scripts here on the forum (or on my website)
  3. Update your quick bar with the new script loaders. Sorry for the inconvenience caused but it had to happen sooner or later.
This script might help to make the whole process of updating your quick-bar faster since all my scripts are listed there.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, this script will be offline for couple of days, until December 1st.

This script has a special infrastructure which requires some specific hosting and the host is down (since it's free and seems like I have reached the limits).

In the future will see about solving this issue so script does not go offline near the end of the month.

Except this script, only one other script is affected from this:
all other scripts should be working correctly.

lllll llll

Reaction score
hello @misteralb,

If you want to limit the number of requests for a specific script or link you could save the script in localStorage and update the local copy of the script only if this one is older than 24 hours or a time you want otherwise run the script saved in localStorage. This way every player will access your link only once per day.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v1.2.0

1650112579054.png

Changelog:

- Added a way to filter the scripts by their category.
- Added a way to identify easily if there are new scripts published.

The NEW (0) means that there are no new scripts published.
When there are new scripts it will look like NEW (2) for example, meaning there are 2 new scripts published.

What new script means?
Well a script which has been approved in the last 14 days. After these 14 days, the script will not be considered anymore as a new script.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script has been updated to v1.3.0

1672959392608.png

Changelog:

Added a way to easily and in a fast way to add a script on the quick-bar. Just click on the + button and the script will be added on the Quick-bar.
When done adding scripts to the Quick-bar you need to reload the page so you can see all new Quick-bar items.

Note:
The script does NOT know which scripts you have added on your Quick-bar. So if you keep adding the same script over and over again, it will add it once, and then will re-write it over and over again, or if you already have the script added on your Quick-bar, when you try to add the script on Quick-bar it will overwrite your Quick-bar script item.

Last edited: