ReDemXion Tribe accepting members in K35

DeletedUser

Well, we're a new Tribe, we're accepting applications :] You can check my profile at the continent player rankings. Just pm me if you need an invite. We are hoping to get a handful of applicants in order for our tribe to grow. Rest assured that if ever you need assistance, we'll be there to help. We are based on strong moral, character and respect. Anyone near any ReDemXion Tribe member are very much welcome to join :]

ReDemXion Duke: .Xshua

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67840

Stay out of our K well pwn you! :icon_twisted: :icon_evil: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser67840

no maybe about it just look and see :icon_cool: pwning nubs like you is fun :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser67840

if you join his tribe i will be forced to mock you until you restart just a friendly warning :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Mock all you want. But that won't stop me.

Requesting MODS to close this thread. some idiot is starting to spam.

DeletedUser67840

Heroes already own K35 everyone else are mass recruiting nubs

NUKE = Fail as soon as we apply the pressure

everyone else has already failed

DeletedUser47562

LOL, Check the Ranks... This will be all you will see, NUKE, top of the tree. Always.

DeletedUser47562

Your the one picking a fight mate with something that has not got anything to do with you.

I'm not picking a fight with you, I'm just advising you to restart. Prob SW.

DeletedUser67840

you came on here tried to flame me (failed btw) and im picking a fight?

DeletedUser

STFU silly moron. you come here blabbering about your "greatness" in the world of TW. why don't you just shut up and prove it soon when you noble us before we do. actions speak louder than words. you are a moron indeed.