N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/redirector.js');
Public?
Public
1642368498025.png

This script can be run everywhere.

This is how the script looks like in practice:

If run on an overview screen you will have mass redirection capabilities active.

You chose a building and then click on select building and all village links will be set to that building.

So if you chose any village and you have chosen for example "Rally Point", all villages will redirect you to the rally point.

The single redirector instead is working on every screen. Just click on the building and you will get redirected to the chosen building.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any suggestions, need help, or found a bug in this script.

Last edited:
Upvote 5

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v1.1.0

1643995458623.png

Changelog:
- added mass redirect to Map screen
- changed UI to remove select and use instead buttons to make switching selected screen faster

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v1.2.0

1644239825494.png

Changelog:

- Added the "Mass Open Links" button. When you click it, it will open all villages into the selected screen on a new tab.

Since the opening of tabs is done with delay, it means that if you are showing like 1k villages per screen, it might take some time until all tabs are opened. I wouldn't recommend doing that actually, unless you want to crash your browser.

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script has been updated to v1.2.2

1647963434267.png

Added new mass redirector option, Notebook.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any suggestions, need help, or found a bug in this script.

Oliver Tsubasa

Reaction score
Is there a way to add the recruitment icon? in the case of train
1651155522159.png

I'm Brazilian and I don't know English very well, I hope you understand.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @Oliver Tsubasa ,

If you mean the icon of the script on the quick-bar that is not handled by the script itself, you can use whatever icon you want for that.

If you mean something else, I don't understand what you mean so feel free to reply back with more information.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
error fetching map/village.txt
on german server
This script does not even fetch the village.txt file.

There shouldn't be any such problem while running this script.

There have been reports of scripts failing to work on certain worlds (big worlds with very high amount of villages because), issues which are related with the fact that the browser can't save such big amount of data ... however, this script does not fetch the village.txt file at all.

If the issue keeps happening please provide some more information.

If the information provided is private (includes information that might compromise your game) feel free to reach out to me in Discord via DMs.

Reaction score
oh didnt copy your script. it must have been the script i tried out before. mass fake script or sth like that. they dont work at all definately