Rednecks - one of the greatest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Foreword

Hello world 53 players.

As you know, like 60-70% of Drama! is against Rednecks and well, there are many of those who are against him from W12. I am tired of reading the comments that criticise Rednecks and how bad duke he is. I am goint to tell you, why do I consider him and why should you, reader of this thread, consider him one of the best players of all times.

Rednecks - a player like no other

All right, kids, heads up now. You may think that I am crazy and you most probably think that I am Rednecks' second account, well, you know, I really don't care what do you think. What am I trying to prove, and most probably my message won't get into the heads of the haters, is that Rednecks deserves alot more than your flaming.

All right - let's get to the title. When I started W12, it was fairly new to all of us. Maybe just a couple of days. I can say that I was desperate to join Rednecks tribe back then, after couple of months of playing - he refused. At that time, I was very mad about his decision and I wished that he would fail at all costs. Like a year later, I contacted Rednecks again, but this time with an alliance proposal - yet again, he refused. I was starting to get the point, why did he refuse - the world domination purposes. A couple of months later, he actually nobled me. But at this time, I respected him, which I still do, so much that I would've give my villages for free.

Anyways, by the time DNY was created, I was just the shadow of my former self in TW. So, the only thing I could do, and I did it with pride, was to support Rednecks and DNY.

Rednecks knows exactly when and how to coordinate attacks on the enemies. I am glad that I quit W12 before the complete overtake of the Elite Dynasty. Rednecks is the opponent who I suggest to get along well with, since when this player, Rednecks, is to avenge someone, you can be sure that he is going to fulfill it. Avenge and Rednecks = Settings ---> Delete account ---> enter password ----> Confirm. That's just the way it is.

To all of those who are going to jump here about they beating Rednecks, then all I can say is - not really. In my past, I've seen many battles that Rednecks has lost, but somehow he still manages to come out as a winner in wars. I think everyone knows that the most important thing is to win wars, not battles. A real Tribalwars player knows that a win is a win, no matter how, or how many.

The Anti-Rednecks organization

I couldn't find more suitable names to those ungrateful, spoilt little players that literally disrespect Rednecks. This subject isn't going to be very big, since I am disgusted about those who hate him, well, not literally hate, but don't like him.

You guys should really reconsider, you've just been poisoned by the players that just don't know what are they talking about.

Summary

So, my whole point is that has to be taken into consider by many TW players, is that Rednecks is actually a good player that counts his tribe mates. And those who tell that he doesn't count on anyone, are fools. He is a good enemy and a better friend, but also a bitter rival.

Almost forgot: To those who say he only nobles barbs, rethink, newbs: http://www.twstats.com/en53/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1149131

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All right, kids, heads up now. You may think that I am crazy and you most probably think that I am Rednecks' second account, well, you know, I really don't care what do you think. What am I trying to prove, and most probably my message won't get into the heads of the haters, is that Rednecks deserves alot more than your flaming.

I think so too, he deserves to be nobled and kicked :p

I contacted Rednecks again, but this time with an alliance proposal - yet again, he refused. I was starting to get the point, why did he refuse - the world domination purposes. A couple of months later, he actually nobled him. But at this time, I respected him, which I still do, so much that I would've give my villages for free.

He nobled himself? I'm not surprised he probably ran outta barbs to noble.

The Anti-Rednecks organization

I couldn't find more suitable names to those ungrateful, spoilt little players that literally disrespect Rednecks. This subject isn't going to be very big, since I am disgusted about those who hate him, well, not literally hate, but don't like him.

Yay we got a new name

/me runz off to re-name drama

darkaniken2

Erm... it's not that I'm against rants, but since there is already a thread for this, I'm gonna lock this one. If you want me to merge the two threads so that people can respond to afore mentioned rant, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.