Rednecks the worst Duke ever

DeletedUser

Wow! Haha, I sense descension in the ranks of Drama! ?? How the tables turn in this game. But please forgive me if I am skeptical. This could all be a ruse to lower our guard in W.E and W.E,A.

Soyata
Duke of W.E

DeletedUser

Wow! Haha, I sense descension in the ranks of Drama! ?? How the tables turn in this game. But please forgive me if I am skeptical. This could all be a ruse to lower our guard in W.E and W.E,A.

Soyata
Duke of W.E

Hmmm, i wonder :lol:

DeletedUser

Anyone that doubts red's leadership... well... you ARE winning aren't you?

DeletedUser

Anyone that doubts red's leadership... well... you ARE winning aren't you?

/me slapz

Every barb in this world is my enemy, the number of barbs been increasing so technically we're loosing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Leadership isn't always pleasant but it IS necessary to win. There's trade-offs with everything. If you want to have fun, you won't like taking orders that may be necessary to win but aren't enjoyable. Just how it goes.

DeletedUser

All these angerbursts, disagreements, flamings, red-loving muppets are note xactly what i signed for. I'm not up to stay in a tribe like this anymore and yet i don't want to go anywhere else. I'll just hit on delete instead :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Leadership isn't always pleasant but it IS necessary to win. There's trade-offs with everything. If you want to have fun, you won't like taking orders that may be necessary to win but aren't enjoyable. Just how it goes.

pfffttt...what leadership? The only time Red issues orders is when it's for his own benefit. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yet the whole tribe is winning... seems to me complete selfishness would've messed that up a long time ago.

DeletedUser

According to my mails with Rednecks, he claims that anyone in Drama! who leaves, will be instantly attacked and nobled. Can you all deal with a tyrant like that? Can you all live in fear? If you all follow his leadership, then you all are just tools. Slavery was abolished long ago. I guess Drama! never got that memo.

Rednecks today at 04:01
lol, there is not another 10 members. Anybody that leaves this tribe knows they will be instantly attacked and we have the nobles to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh so we are taking mails to the externals? You WE are a joke!

Soyata today at 03:45
Win this war by any means possible is how I see it. Us little guys will do anything to survive. Do not underestimate the tribes who are desperate. People who are desperate are dangerous.

I wonder how your tribe would like to hear its leader calling themselves desperate and little. :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, compared to you, we are little... We are less than a tenth of your points, I don't blame Soy Sauce ( ;) ) for saying that...

And desperate? Yeah. We are under constant threat...

DeletedUser

Once DSL/Drama recruited RIM after kicking their butt in the war, i lost some respect for the tribe. They were broken and would have been easily eaten. After DSL/Drama overthrew their duke and put rednecks as duke, the person that ran RIM into the ground, i lost all respect. Congrats to drama/dsl by ultimately winning a world through recruitment.

DeletedUser

Once DSL/Drama recruited RIM after kicking their butt in the war, i lost some respect for the tribe. They were broken and would have been easily eaten. After DSL/Drama overthrew their duke and put rednecks as duke, the person that ran RIM into the ground, i lost all respect. Congrats to drama/dsl by ultimately winning a world through recruitment.

Really??? Did you just say that. As far as you know Drama fought everyone while every tribe played tribal hugs. Only other noteable war to happen was Rogue vs Static/Nooble (Only 2 accounts were involved tho for Nooble) This world was not won through recruitment. DSL fought so many top 10 tribes, did amazing ops when Asif/kitty played the spotted cow account. Rednecks was put in charge cause let's say Earthquake girl and Tracy were not suitable to run the tribe, they would of ran DSL/Drama! to the ground!

Darth you play W57, now that world is a hugging world big time!

Now apprntly Rednecks nobles too many barbs, another mutiny is in order :lol:

DeletedUser

Woah slow down little fella, that is a bad thing to say without being able to back it up, your opinion doesn't count as a fact :icon_rolleyes:

Even if i was on a loosing side, i still say that RIM!/DSL war was great. DSL won it and took it's spoils, they took best players from rim, it would have been stupid thing to do to miss an opportunity like that to get good players and good chunk of north west, after all they won the war and while other tribes in south like Nooble etc was still intact.

After our joining name was changed to Drama! (as we all know this name was perfect:lol:) and since then we have beaten all other tribes like ASS/BA-I/TOS/Static/Uruz by nobling them out or forcing to delete, with only 2(Raven24 & That Bastrd, unless my memory is failing on me here) recruited accounts from other tribes throughout the rest of the world, i think the only notable tribe that wasn't beaten by us was Coming :icon_eek: kinda sad, they were supposed to be our final enemy, but instead we have WE :icon_razz:

I am not sure who you are darth chosen, but i think it's safe to assume that you were in one of the above mentioned tribes and are a bit butt hurt :icon_redface:

Oh and on topic, Red sux :icon_razz: