Rednecks the worst Duke ever

DeletedUser

Even if i was on a loosing side, i still say that RIM!/DSL war was great. DSL won it and took it's spoils, they took best players from rim

Lies. Star and I didn't join DSL.

/narcissism

I believe you stopped being part of rim! when you left tribe in the middle of that war :icon_razz:

Oh and actually Star did joined, bit later, but did, so i stand correct ;p

DeletedUser

We had the wrong players on the front line of that war. It was really a poor decision on my part to even pursue it. DSL would have fell apart on its own, the only thing really holding them together was the war. After the war was over they damn near fell apart, and some did leave.

But now look, we are splitting apart at the seams since I nobled a few barbs!

DeletedUser

Recruits in K44 were poor, that let DSL to get a lot of their people close to front after oping some of them, while our original players further from front didn't made much effort to get near front line, but kept growing their accounts instead, of course not talking about everyone, but we lacked team spirit as a whole tribe.

bugcommander

DSL no matter whether it be on this world or on world 29 always had internal issues. The only things that kept us together were a love of constant war and a need for spamming everything in site

DeletedUser

Back on topic: I can also vouch for the fact that Rednecks is a terrible duke. :icon_biggrin:

On another note: Good job Drama! getting pretty close, hang in there for the not-so-fun clean up, almost wish I was still there helping you out.

DeletedUser

It's so funny to read how people cry about Rednecks is a bad duke. Wow, seriously? If he was a bad duke, would Drama! be winning right now? I don't think so. He just takes whatever measures neccessary to get the win. Respect him for that!

DeletedUser

It's so funny to read how people cry about Rednecks is a bad duke. Wow, seriously? If he was a bad duke, would Drama! be winning right now? I don't think so. He just takes whatever measures neccessary to get the win. Respect him for that!

The only reason we're winning is because the members in our tribe are really good. The only thing red is helping us win is the war agianst the barbs :p

DeletedUser

Rednecks just keeps tribe going, the members are the ones kicking ass and have been for the past year! :p

DeletedUser

Thats the spirit

I'm actually gonna back red up now instead of the banter but only in the post :lol:

In all fairness, Red (as he stated) hasn't really been needed to do much. The tribe members are experienced enough to do the things we think are neccesary. We've killed killed anything that was remotely a threat as early as possible. Anyone who we thought was an outright fighter was recruited (Who wouldn't)

That's then end of the serious post, back to what's now neccesary.

Red - Shave ya stache, get off ya ass and join the real war and not your personal war with the barbs :lol:

DeletedUser

But these barbs are way easier to noble. WE scares me! :icon_redface:

But yeah, I have ran this tribe much different than I have on other worlds.

DeletedUser

Like I said before, when you are the underdog, you have nothing to loose. You are more motivated because desperation takes over which makes you dangerous.

I'm not sure WE and dangerous belong in the same sentence!

According to my mails with Rednecks, he claims that anyone in Drama! who leaves, will be instantly attacked and nobled.

Too right!

Drama is full of a bunch of players who can get the job done, but can have a bit of a laugh at the same time, I've much enjoyed being a part of it despite the Drama!
Rednecks is just leeching off the hard work the rest of the players put in, he definitely doesn't deserve the world win -- I think we should kick him from the tribe. Oh wait...

DeletedUser

Yet you argue with me, and us, who back Rednecks up. Think about it. I saw the end of DNY. Not on their side, but against them. Yes, that's why I can speak about it. Rednecks is doing history here - 2 worlds and yet you ungreatful kids in Rednecks tribe, are against him. Like seriously WOW. If I had the chance to play with such a great player as Rednecks is, I would shut the heck up and follow his commands.

You just don't understand. And it's like telling something to deaf, anyone who is backing up Rednecks, don't bother to argue with those who are against him, since they are literally fools. They just don't see the big picture as a whole, but think they are the best. Frankly yes, I consider Rednecks one of the greatest players in TW history along side with Jirkki88 and Zarin.

And yet I am still suprised and disgusted about Drama! members ungreatfulness. Yet again I shall ask, seriously? You are revolting against your own duke - the player that has guided and led you to the end-stage of this very game - yet you say that he is bad player? I shall now ask - how in the world do you dare to do that?

You see, the problem of the new generation players is that they are lacking honour - you can see my forum register date very late, but I am an "old fart", at least I think I am. New generation players - if they've achived something, they always turn their backs amogst those who has helped them to get through hard times. If it was up to me, damn I would spank all these players. Not sexually, but with passion and with anger.

See, the majority of Drama! revolts against Rednecks and yet he is still there to support his tribe. Rednecks is the integrity of this game, show me a player that has won 2 worlds here, on TW. Just show me! The biggest problem is, you won't find one. Rednecks is an old school player that has seen alot of things here, in Tribalwars world. You may think that he is a bad duke, but I consider him one of the best.

How, shall you ask? How is he the best duke? As I've said and mentioned before, there is NO other player/tribe duke that has won TWO worlds. I love his way of actions - he... he just takes whatever measures neccessary to win. And once again, stop complaining, listen to him and above all - Respect him!

DeletedUser

Yet you argue with me, and us, who back Rednecks up. Think about it. I saw the end of DNY. Not on their side, but against them. Yes, that's why I can speak about it. Rednecks is doing history here - 2 worlds and yet you ungreatful kids in Rednecks tribe, are against him. Like seriously WOW. If I had the chance to play with such a great player as Rednecks is, I would shut the heck up and follow his commands.

You just don't understand. And it's like telling something to deaf, anyone who is backing up Rednecks, don't bother to argue with those who are against him, since they are literally fools. They just don't see the big picture as a whole, but think they are the best. Frankly yes, I consider Rednecks one of the greatest players in TW history along side with Jirkki88 and Zarin.

And yet I am still suprised and disgusted about Drama! members ungreatfulness. Yet again I shall ask, seriously? You are revolting against your own duke - the player that has guided and led you to the end-stage of this very game - yet you say that he is bad player? I shall now ask - how in the world do you dare to do that?

You see, the problem of the new generation players is that they are lacking honour - you can see my forum register date very late, but I am an "old fart", at least I think I am. New generation players - if they've achived something, they always turn their backs amogst those who has helped them to get through hard times. If it was up to me, damn I would spank all these players. Not sexually, but with passion and with anger.

See, the majority of Drama! revolts against Rednecks and yet he is still there to support his tribe. Rednecks is the integrity of this game, show me a player that has won 2 worlds here, on TW. Just show me! The biggest problem is, you won't find one. Rednecks is an old school player that has seen alot of things here, in Tribalwars world. You may think that he is a bad duke, but I consider him one of the best.

How, shall you ask? How is he the best duke? As I've said and mentioned before, there is NO other player/tribe duke that has won TWO worlds. I love his way of actions - he... he just takes whatever measures neccessary to win. And once again, stop complaining, listen to him and above all - Respect him!

Damn, I love this guy. :icon_biggrin:

I gotta put this on my profile. Thanks Sir NagsAlot!

DeletedUser

Damn, I love this guy. :icon_biggrin:

I gotta put this on my profile. Thanks Sir NagsAlot!

I am just telling the truth mate. This thread is getting on my nerves since there are SO many of those who are against one of the best players in the world. They just don't know the total history, which is sad.

DeletedUser

show me a player that has won 2 worlds here, on TW. Just show me!

Me? Muncius? jamieson? jmslklcs63? Mzare?
there are a lot of players here that are from DNY, others that have already won a world and are winning the second here.
and we'll do kicking his back!!!!!!
we'll win the second world and he'll not be able to do the same
:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I was talking more about the dukes... Sorry for not pointing that out.

DeletedUser

Hey red, I proud on you.!!!! the most horrible duke in TW. :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Well being the best is just to dang hard, being the worst much easier. :lol:

DeletedUser

I think maybe Sir NagsAlot is red's second account on forums to make himself sound like a good player, you don't fool us red, it may work agianst the barbs but not agianst us xD

DeletedUser

I think maybe Sir NagsAlot is red's second account on forums to make himself sound like a good player, you don't fool us red, it may work agianst the barbs but not agianst us xD

OBEY ME OR DIE!!!!! :icon_twisted: