Rednecks the worst Duke ever

DeletedUser

Lol dude i'v been on this game for years as well, and been a top 20 player on many worlds, as well as baron and member of many rank 1 tribes. So please get off your high horse thinking your some amazing player just because you've been playing this game for a while. Just because you've been playing for long doesn't mean you're any good, i'v seen plenty of nooby players who's started playing in world 1 etc. I'v also seen plenty of players become very very good just from playing 1 or 2 worlds, take major pleasure for example she started playing in w39 or somin and i think this is only her 2nd or 3rd world but she's a rank 1 player on this world.

MP plays W36 as well i believe on the Damnatory account. If it Kreme playing that account still :lol: she will win that world too

Sir: Can we see some links to your past worlds. Your acting like your some god trolling this thread. So let's see some links

Last edited by a moderator:

damnatory

MP plays W36 as well i believe on the Damnatory account. If it Kreme playing that account still :lol: she will win that world too
nope, i don't play Damnatory acc anymore, left it months ago, when Damnatory was around rank #7
I just don't have time for 2 serious worlds together.

DeletedUser

I just don't have time for 2 serious worlds together.

even for real one...

kreme, if you decide to restart in real life there is a place in my k :icon_rolleyes:
ah, and rednecks will be very far :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sir nagsAlot: This is all a joke, everyone knows Rednecks is a good duke.

Party pooper :icon_cry:

Well, as an old player, I don't like to see some newb chipmunk hopping in a thread saying another old player sucks as a duke... :/

I could say i don't like some dumb arrogant nub who pops in here thinking he's some hot shit because he's an old player, which by any means doesn't mean your any good at all and i bet most people who posted here are older/better players than you are, so it kinda makes you that newb chipmunk who hopped in this thread :D out of nowhere and tries to be captain america saving red and the funny part is that Red has no clue who the heck are you :lol:, but all that would be a lie, cause i actually like reading your posts :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ok, it's official, me and rednecks we have having problems both in tw than real life.
this night in the bed we'll talk and we'll decide what to do, if we'll stay together or we'll divide, and if so, we'll split all, the house, the animals (red, i want the dog!), the paintings and the tribe, let's see who follows who?
i have already done a list...
you will never have my telescope!

DeletedUser

out of nowhere and tries to be captain america saving red and the funny part is that Red has no clue who the heck are you :lol:, but all that would be a lie, cause i actually like reading your posts :icon_razz:

It makes Red feel all warm and fuzzy inside, he needs a bit of loving from time to time!

DeletedUser

Sir nagsAlot: This is all a joke, everyone knows Rednecks is a good duke.
Actually as a warlord in DNY and having played with Red on this world for some time I know exactly how terrible of a duke he is. And I stand by my previous statement, which only serendipitously happened to be dripping with sarcasm, and as truthful as saying that Rednecks' favorite thing to do is get drunk on Peach schnapps. :p

DeletedUser92753

I have nothing to do with W53 nor do I have any opinion on this based on fact.

That being said, this entertained me. :lol:

hot beef

I'd just like to add my voice to the cacophony demanding the downfall of rednecks and am extremely happy to see that he finally has been outed as the barb nobler that we all knew he is. Don't get spanked Drama!

DeletedUser

Actually as a warlord in DNY and having played with Red on this world for some time I know exactly how terrible of a duke he is. And I stand by my previous statement, which only serendipitously happened to be dripping with sarcasm, and as truthful as saying that Rednecks' favorite thing to do is get drunk on Peach schnapps. :p

Wrong! My wife is the one who drinks Peach Schnapps.

slinkiestwizard

What a wonderful thread and just in time for Christmas , my question is where the hell is Faaaaark during all of this surely Brad would have something nice to say .:xmas smile: