Rednecks the worst Duke ever

DeletedUser

Otherwise i wouldn't have bothered
Danm that peace making SOB. :icon_razz:
LT, I heard that most of these tribes just aren't the same without us all...
You, me, lloyd, brandon, carol, red, brad and smoov and all those women...
Gonna have to admit, we did have some good times on all those worlds in skype calls for hours talkin' shit while wrecking worlds..

[SPOIL][12/29/2011 6:56:14 PM] Victor: i still dont understand u guys were like buddies and then poof
[12/29/2011 6:56:21 PM] Victor: all went to hell
[12/29/2011 6:56:41 PM] Victor: theres no more voice chats or any group stuff now[/SPOIL]
Got many others saying pretty much the same thing from at least a dozen people..
Apparently we made shit fun, with your silly English accent and my hot Canadian accent :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gonna have to admit, we did have some good times on all those worlds in skype calls for hours talkin' shit while wrecking worlds..

[SPOIL][12/29/2011 6:56:14 PM] Victor: i still dont understand u guys were like buddies and then poof
[12/29/2011 6:56:41 PM] Victor: theres no more voice chats or any group stuff now[/SPOIL]
Got many others saying pretty much the same thing from at least a dozen people..
Apparently we made shit fun, with your silly English accent and my hot Canadian accent :icon_wink:

Hell Sanch, this brought a tear to my eye :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

awww, so sweeeeet, after reading that i can start drinking my coffee without sugar :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I do wish you guys would make up seriously. The group chats were a heck of a lot more fun when we had the entire gang there. Steven made them fun also, especially when he started talking like Sanchez.

DeletedUser

That's just the point Sanchez, you miss all that yet your the person to blame for it all... I miss it all too but if it wasn't for your ego and backstabbing ways we wouldn't be in this situation and i would still be logging in skype on a regular basis!

DeletedUser

How, shall you ask? How is he the best duke? As I've said and mentioned before, there is NO other player/tribe duke that has won TWO worlds. I love his way of actions - he... he just takes whatever measures neccessary to win. And once again, stop complaining, listen to him and above all - Respect him!
Not really sure why I am replying to you. You are obviously a pretty slow dude and couldn't detect sarcasm or a joke if it slapped the stupid outa you, but here goes...
This thread was a joke!!!!!!!! :icon_surprised:

Winning 2 worlds doesn't make you a good player at all.
Being able to lead people who enjoy butting heads with others and leading them well is what makes him great.
If you have a tribe with people like myself, lloyd(WASP), steve(Jersey Trash), brad and many, many others who I have not mentioned who are hella stubborn, outspoken people who shoot straight from the hip and have the ability to gel them into a solid working group while each account rockets up the rankings into our regular spots, ie top 5ish :icon_cool: you can say that you are a good duke. Red has led some of the hardest people to get along with and made it work exceptionally well.

Now I'm off to get frickin' hammered..

Happy New Years Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really sure why I am replying to you. You are obviously a pretty slow dude and couldn't detect sarcasm or a joke if it slapped the stupid outa you, but here goes...
This thread was a joke!!!!!!!! :icon_surprised:

Haha that cracked me up

Now I'm off to get frickin' hammered..

Happy New Years Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy new year fella

slinkiestwizard

Ssshh no1 else noticed lol.

It's the 1 day i can put everything aside. Dw, i'll start collecting the crap to throw at him tomorrow haha

LOL i loved that , I smell more Drama coming for the New Year :lol:

DeletedUser

After all this time one would think you had grown up some, but I guess playing with your own shit is a lil more fun? :icon_neutral:

After all this time i would have expected at least an explanation or an apology or maybe even been awake while the incomings came flying in.... Not wake up to a battered frontline :icon_eek: