Rednecks the worst Duke ever

earlme

nah. i deleted for ya. i need to stop on this world so i can move up on other worlds. besides, i'm doing better on those other worlds. have fun with the rest of W53 drama, it's been fun, although i joined super late.

DeletedUser

nah. i deleted for ya. i need to stop on this world so i can move up on other worlds. besides, i'm doing better on those other worlds. have fun with the rest of W53 drama, it's been fun, although i joined super late.

BBBBOOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah this was a tough world to join late.

Good luck to you!

*TehDarkOne*

OMG its an uprising against Rednecks

Tom sits back and gets the popcorn, this shall be interesting.

**Cant believe I have been inactive since September, doesn't seem like its been 4 months to me. :(

Miss you DSL/Drama peoples

DeletedUser

I agree; had I stayed, (bandit) would have won. It was just too easy, so I left.

DeletedUser18695

And there was me being flamed in W12 forums by DNY after I LOLed at the barb nobling and merging :/

The nub is here doing it all over again and half the players who flamed me finally saw the truth :eek:

DeletedUser

I did have a couple of barb noblers in DNY, one of them is in this world being nobled by us. But if you want to debate our recruiting then we can take it up in the w12 section. You really should read through this thread in its entirety before commenting as you will see this entire thread was a big joke.

DeletedUser103075

I would like to add that Red is hand and glove with Morthy cause he got his world closed before mine, you damn cheatzorz.
On a foot-note, both him and Teradin are world hoppers other then nubcakes as well

DeletedUser

munc: That guy has problems... Hey, StalksAlot, come at me bro
)

Ԁ: sǝɯɐƃ ɹǝʞod uı ʇdǝɔxǝ qɟ sıɥ ǝsn ʎlǝɹɐɹ ǝɥ 'ɹǝʞlɐʇs ɐ ʇusı ǝH ¿oɹq noʎ ʇɐ ǝɯoɔ oʇ ɯıɥ ƃuıʞsɐ noʎ ǝɹɐ ʎɥʍ.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

DeletedUser

I would like to add that Red is hand and glove with Morthy cause he got his world closed before mine, you damn cheatzorz.
On a foot-note, both him and Teradin are world hoppers other then nubcakes as well

yeah right, which is why I can never get the man to respond to me on skype anymore. :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You really should read through this thread in its entirety before commenting as you will see this entire thread was a big joke.

Wait. What? This was a joke? *cough* *cough* ermm...hmmm...I mean...yeah this was a joke. ;)

Deleted User - 4669627

i am a newb, which Red are we talking about? JamieRed?

DeletedUser

i am a newb, which Red are we talking about? JamieRed?

How did you know he was the duke of Drama!? :lol:

or perhaps you may want to check out the title of the thread. :icon_idea:

P.S. - Red wouldn't be so red Kreme if you stopped slapping him around. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

at first place - i like red color :icon_razz:
and second... he said that is mandatory part of my duties in the tribe :icon_eek:

Geeze I totally wasted my dukely powers, such a position never even occurred to me. :lol:

Deleted User - 4669627

perhaps you may want to check out the title of the thread. :icon_idea:

:icon_redface:

i misunderstood what was being posted, i did not know w53 was set to close, i though another duke named red had a world closing before this one
i knew jamiered was once duke of dvader and they have won w36

i was high, my bad, congrats on w53