Reduce a form of pushing

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petzy

Reaction score
Form of pushing: People invite a few of their friends to start a world near them for the sole benefit of eventually taking over their villages freely after they've been developed somewhat.

Since you can't fully stamp it out, discourage it by making them work harder for it.

Suggestion:
add a system similar to how you can't interact with a sitter or common targets for 24 hrs after you've ended sitting / at all while sitting.

Check should/could:

- Fully disallow nobbling someone you've invited to the world (at the very least for a high amount of time if not permanent)
  1. Would stamp out "non-professional" pushers.
    i.e. those that simply invite and take over.
  2. Would work if the village in question wouldn't be owned by the said player that you've invited
    yes, it would make evading possible by having someone else noble it 1st - that would add difficulty and effort required (which would be a significant hit early game) and would create a clearer pattern if and when support looks at it
Possible things to include/check/depend on to implement/enforce it:
- Friends list
- Tribe membership
- Choosing the start/relocate near x player

Automatic pattern recognition at least flagging if not straight-up taking action (I suppose though this is going too far for you guys).

Obviously, a rough sketch that certainly needs elaborating further/more.

I can start doing/adding that if the general idea is worth discussion and consideration and if you'd want me to / i.e. doesn't get a straight reject.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I'm putting it up for a vote, but I would rather see this develop into a discussion of how to improve it than just yes/no. We all want to fight pushing, that's clear, but most cases are really difficult to detect (and most of them aren't account directly invited by another, but sometimes entire chains of up to 200 accounts).

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm putting it up for a vote, but I would rather see this develop into a discussion of how to improve it than just yes/no. We all want to fight pushing, that's clear, but most cases are really difficult to detect (and most of them aren't account directly invited by another, but sometimes entire chains of up to 200 accounts).

Seriously. The pushing issue is predominantly related to premades. Tribalwars should take some accountability in relation to this.

I fully agree with the above post. Further to this all premades should have to -preregister- their premade meaning they start in the core. Core fighting is SO much harder and more of a lottery than strategic rim starts. If you want to choose your starting location you should have to start core.

Otherwise join tribal wars like the good aul days and join a random tribe and hope yours is the best!

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
- If you want to join a premade it should be pre-registration only.

-It should be a core start

- Random start direction ON

- No inviting friends to start beside you

Surely this would dramatically reduce the instances of pushing?

Deleted User - 848983838

If I had to play with randoms again I would just quit the game for how many idiots play this game.

The issue isn't premades the issue is the mods just suck at noticing obvious push accounting.

Deleted User - 848983838

1. Creating and/or using one or more accounts for the primary benefit of another account ("pushing"), as well as profiting from such behavior, is forbidden.
This rule is just terribly enforced either due to the way it's written or just inability to enforce it for some unknown reason to us players. Either it needs to be re written or just actually enforce it. I'd rather the mods be too strict enforcing it rather than too leniant.

Also the secretive nature of bans etc just does nothing but make it seem like inno is hiding something. We shouldn't have to guess or ask around on discord about bans etc it should be pretty clear. Acting like there's nothing going on when clearly there is and being told we looked into it and found nothing is just BS again either willful negligence or pure incompetence. Don't ask us to discuss how to improve it when you hide behind closed doors with tickets etc.

I would also love profiles to have a a notation for bans received on their profile almost like a world win badge. Ie world 120 1 50% reduction ban received for xxx. 121 this player received an attackable ban for xxx. Etc. Brand the cheaters with a scarlett letter.

Deleted User - 848983838

I do like the idea that you can only relocate with your tribemates. No relocating next to a friend. Now I'm sure there would be multiple chains of tribes to circumvent this, but it would also make it more obvious.

Relocation options should only be to a tribemates. Either you pre register and relocate or you all have to be in the same tribe at the start of the world to relocate. Otherwise you can just relocate directionally or try to join a tribe near your tribe you are trying to push lol.

I will also say. Push accounting is a big deal right now because of 125. It's not as important in pp worlds because it doesn't help you as much since it's not a level playing field firstly with pp. The issue on pp worlds is just merge to coplay early on which is pushing which should be pretty solvable if the 40 day rule is extended to something like 90 days and enforced., but it's a different variety compared to 125 pushing which is just absurdly ridiculous gifting villages and bashing etc. and obviously more impactful when there's no pp.

Deleted User - 11105474

I disagree. Like the old times, not all premade starters in tribes are "pushers". Most of the people play tw these days as they have old friends from whatever worlds & they want to play together from start & so join pre-registration to play together from start in their own tribe. You don't expect them to start at "random tribes" while they had friends to start with!

I talk on the behalf of those thousands of players who join pre-registration & drop with whole tribe to play together & play with their own strategy which isn't possible with random tribe players! Many players in tw don't even have a forum account because they don't need them or don't want to invest additional times. If this premade system is to disappear/ remove then tw will get hit big & might lose hundreds or thousands of players! I want TW Team to think about it.

When we can be agreed to drop on core if necessary. But removing it is not acceptable for us.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Suggestion:
add a system similar to how you can't interact with a sitter or common targets for 24 hrs after you've ended sitting / at all while sitting.

Check should/could:

- Fully disallow nobbling someone you've invited to the world (at the very least for a high amount of time if not permanent)
  1. Would stamp out "non-professional" pushers.
    i.e. those that simply invite and take over.
  2. Would work if the village in question wouldn't be owned by the said player that you've invited
    yes, it would make evading possible by having someone else noble it 1st - that would add difficulty and effort required (which would be a significant hit early game) and would create a clearer pattern if and when support looks at it
Possible things to include/check/depend on to implement/enforce it:
- Friends list
- Tribe membership
- Choosing the start/relocate near x player

First of all, inviting player do cause a restriction already: Attack + Trades cant be done first 3 weeks of the world (could ofc be extended but point is it already exist). I think this also means you cant coordinate with these players, not sure. I don't think its healthy to have restrictions that applies the whole world.

Big No for Friends + Tribe members.

Regarding relocation, only thing would be if they relocated to the same player, otherwise its just gonna be big lockdown on whole world making it unplayable.

Like Ropey mentioned, relocation restricted to only tribemembers is a good solution without actually damaging gameplay in any way.

And seriously, Rule 4.4 (pushing) is just a joke, its so broad but still it seems to catch basically none. Seems like they cant really enforce the rule in a good way. :rolleyes:

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This is going to hurt people in pp farming worlds, where the meta is totally different to what we are seeing on 125.

We aren't going to get another non pp world for years, so i don't see how this will help as well.