refugees treatment

DeletedUser

TW staff:

I would like to open a discussion and request for a protocol with regard to all war refugees. After playing and warring other players then defeated and become a refugee still members of the ex-enemy tribe are attacking and having an objective to remove players in the World they are currently in.

What is not good is that the members of the tribe (HORDES) have joined the ex-enemies (Wisdom) and become the refugees attacker. This is not right and fair members are not responsible for any actions they have made they are only followers just to maintain there existince in the tribe.

Now, since they are now big and strong small players has now more chance to grow and enjoy what they are paying for.

If this is the setup of this game to rules no punishments for those leaders and who are now in the attakers of their ex-followers and are in the advantage on their existince.

Leaders who become attackers who have joined the enemy or other tribe must not be tolerated or must have at least a punishement to balance the TW game play.

deesan

kitex1

Deesan,

If you want someone to blame for what happened, you should take it up with dragonsouls, bluejay502 and nocoder. They are the ones they Betrayed DOM and consipred to attack us. You followed your leaders in the wrong direction and now it looks like your paying the price for following the worst leaders ever on W17.

DeletedUser

kitex1

Whatever they had issues from previous tribes we are not part of it. Infact I joined them not for the issues.

They are the ones they Betrayed DOM and consipred to attack us

No. they should be the only one who will pay for that. btw we are not anymore their followers.

netjakdim

Deesan sir unfortunately they are saving their necks and taking advantage of a situation to gain some more villages in their area. It is the way of the game to continue to grow stronger by taking other players villages. Unfortunately you are currently on lets say the SHORT end of the spear.
If you are unsatisfied there are other tribes around the world perhaps you should check with one of them and see if they have a barb you could take over so that when all your villages in the disputed K's are gone you will still at least have your coins for nobles. Otherwise you will just have to wait and start over and hope you do not become a target in your new area.
Then there will always be the option of restarting in a new world. I would think that the admins would let you change premium points from one world to another.

Bazz69

i fail to see your point its a war game how can any one be punished for attacking any one else or have imissed something here :icon_confused:

kitex1

Deesan I havn't attacked you for weeks, you should be happy!

DeletedUser

I suggest that we should play not driven by our motives if you hate somebody don't include other players and don't practice discrimination though this is only a game it should not be tolerated.

In a court leaders are only responsible for their mistakes members are given proper rights and these must also be seen in this game.

TW are not only a game to attack and defense you add it with proper leadership, fun, winning friends, war negotiations, and respect.

DeletedUser

I am always happy thanks! :) I also learned from your attacks you have a great style...and you know what i created an account in world 40 and i use ur name: kitex### with 3 numbers.

Idol!

DeletedUser

wrong place to reach tw staff, i doubt many of them troll the w17 forums. I would like to direct you here

DeletedUser

This is interesting because you are asking for regulation of what happens in game.

The beauty of tribalwars is that we (the players) are given a world with which we can do what we like within the few rules given to us. A world starts off exactly the same, a scattering of players in a relatively small space which grows and tribes forms and fall etc.

Should the staff and rules interfere with what we are given and play TW would lose that beauty and many players would leave.

DeletedUser

untitled.png

DeletedUser

he appears to be some sort of beginner that has somehow survived this long, and now he is complaining about that he doesn't want to be nuked to death? Or did I misunderstand it, and if so can someone make it more clear to me?

DeletedUser

LMAO, wow..this really made it this far..how can one ask tw staff, to set a new rule, for this game being played as it is designed, this is how things work, people leave tribes join other tribes, and some become refugees, if you have refugees you have a problem with, attack them, that simple.

A good example of how this works liik at BA, no matter who they consider refugees, they follow them, to that tribe and kill them, BH does the same thing.

But to ask a new ruling, not going to happen, the name of the game is TRIBAL WARS..this means war for many reasons, to include hunting down someone you consider a refugee

netjakdim

he appears to be some sort of beginner that has somehow survived this long, and now he is complaining about that he doesn't want to be nuked to death? Or did I misunderstand it, and if so can someone make it more clear to me?

Unfortunately sir you are correct in your assumption.

Whipped

You've been told in advance to join a new tribe.
You didn't join any other tribe so you only got yourself to blame.
Some mails you should've received:

bluejay502 on 13.08. at 04:14
Ok folks, here is the scoop. Hordes is crumbling faster than I can express. From our highest ranked players, right down to the lowest.

I have discussed with the other leaders and we all agree that it is in everyones best interest of survival to find other tribes to join.

The best thing you can do is contact friends and see where they are going, maybe check your location and see where you think you will fair best. Right now we have been browsing the other large tribes to see where we can help some of you go. I will not close the tribe down until everyone has a tribe to go to.

I personally will not be continuing to play, I am not sure what i am doing with my villages yet, but I will keep the tribe informed.

I want to stress to each of you that there will be no hard feelings wherever you decide to go. As I have been told, this is a game of survival.

I have enjoyed my time here with you guys immensely, and it is with a heavy heart that I am bowing out of the race. I wish you all the best and whatever tribe you join, show'm what your made of!!!

Jason
( xxxxxx@yahoo.com )

You guys and girls ROCK !!!!

They made it pretty clear they were going to disband the tribe.

cececole on 13.08. at 06:01
To all [ally]HORDES[/ally]:

As Jay has told you all, HORDES will be disbanded as a tribe sooner rather than later. There is no set time for this. The main reason is huge inactivity from many players. There are just a handful of us that are active, both in the war and/or down south. Of these minority of players I will say I am proud to have been your tribemate these months and especially in the war, how well we did with so few of us actually participating. For the rest of you inactive players, count yourself as the reason the tribe will be disbanded. Each of you knows well which category you are in--proud member of HORDES or useless village bank.

We have asked the Brotherhood to negotiate a ceasefire.

I have made application to join [ally]WISDOM[/ally] and believe I will be invited, as will [player]Slasher78[/player]. As part of my application, I asked that some of our active [ally]HORDES[/ally] players also be invited. There will be very few invitations.

I will leave the other Council members to tell you of their future plans. [player]Dragonsouls[/player] basically abandoned his account for over a week, then messaged me outside of TW to say he would not be returning. He has been dismissed from the tribe.

You all have decisions to make.

Respectfully,
[player]Cececole[/player]

And the last mail:

potssy39 on 13.08. at 06:23
As was stated in the two previous mails to the tribe, we are disbanding, I have applied to the BrotherHood, that is where i have decided to go, so if at all possible if there are a few of you that would like to go too, i will see what can be done.

When the negotations for the ceasefire is finalize, i will be putting a formal surrender on the PNP and letting the world know we are disbanding.

I would like to say that i had a blast while serving in this tribe, I am proud of the ones that worked very hard during this war and dealing with the nuisances in the South, we showed everyone what this tribe was made of, the stats have proven we were a capable tribe of going places, but unfortunately it was halted.
So i suggest to you, like the others, that you start looking for a new home, some of us will be remaining in this world, while some have decided to move on.

Good Luck, Good Hunting, and God Speed

[player]potssy39[/player] [ally]HORDES[/ally] Baron

"We are the Hordes, We are United"

So blame yourself and don't troll around the forums begging for mercy.

DeletedUser

that letter

You've been told in advance to join a new tribe.
You didn't join any other tribe so you only got yourself to blame.
Some mails you should've received:

They made it pretty clear they were going to disband the tribe.

And the last mail:

So blame yourself and don't troll around the forums begging for mercy.

actually i already joined other tribe before receiving this mail. I am not begging for mercy this is only a game and I have a right to troll around on the forums. don't get mad at me I just had in mind a new flavor of this game.

DeletedUser

your fair right to do so,
but considering the sour taste of your new flavor, i'm not surprised at all everyone is shooting the idea down right away.

i'm just curious tho, how exactly would it add something good to the game? how is getting restricted (by the game instead of by your tribe/diplomacy then) to attack some people or do something, any good for us players?

DeletedUser

your fair right to do so,
but considering the sour taste of your new flavor, i'm not surprised at all everyone is shooting the idea down right away.

i'm just curious tho, how exactly would it add something good to the game? how is getting restricted (by the game instead of by your tribe/diplomacy then) to attack some people or do something, any good for us players?

Let the TW staff work on it. I was just unhappy about after leaving the tribe there is one tribe after requesting for an invitation, they dont hesitate by saying that we are don't have any right to be in this world they (we) must be killed, but they let the traitor (from our x tribe) joined them. It is not fair for us small members.

LordBatman

This is tribal WARS

the TW staff can't (and shouldn't) dictate when it is ok to attack members who left an enemy tribe