refugees treatment

DeletedUser77516

Deesan your logic is horrible. The reason you were small was because you choose not to grow. The game has its own way of givening you a break it's called moral and it looks like it will be your best friend until you quit or restart and get rimmed.
Sorry I know its a run on.

Llama Crazy

Let the TW staff work on it. I was just unhappy about after leaving the tribe there is one tribe after requesting for an invitation, they dont hesitate by saying that we are don't have any right to be in this world they (we) must be killed, but they let the traitor (from our x tribe) joined them. It is not fair for us small members.

its called survival of the fittest happens in real life aswell. i suggest playing another game, simcity maybe??

rpgman88

This is a stupid thread. YOU decide who to follow and it is your fault for the decisions that you go along with. If you do not like where your tribe is going, then you need to leave it. If you follow your tribe blindly, then you and your tribe get into deep trouble, its your own fault. Then when the incomings come in and when you later gain the status of "refugee" by the tribe that declared on you (or was declared on by you) you must either give up or show your strength and fight those incomings.

DeletedUser

in your view is stupid....whatever you think of it..leader should be responsible followers must have considerations. I just want to point out that traitors or leaders with hidden agenda are the first should be ejected. of course if it is a hidden agenda followers are not informed!

this is nonsense:
If you follow your tribe blindly, then you and your tribe get into deep trouble, its your own fault.

my eyes were open after kitex told me the reasons...

netjakdim

Dude are you still on about this???
You should always ask questions of your leadership and keep up in the tribal forums you will be able to tell if your leader is on the up and up and has your tribes best interests in heart.

opiate81

Use this as a learning experience dude! We were all there at the start. I've had leaders who only ran tribes so they could see when their tribemates logged on and nobled them, leaders who tribe hop to save their own ass, leaders who couldn't lead a duck to water. Next world/tribe you join you will be able to pick the signs.
Ways to spot a bad leader:
A) Is pre-pubescent
B) Doesn't communicate much to the whole tribe
C) Doesn't lead by example & noble active players
D) Is not me

Your best bet though is to be known in your tribe. You don't have to be on council to talk to the leader, get to know him/her/them. It should only take a week (max) to be able to tell. If you find that you keep getting stuck with crappy leaders maybe you need to get your Leadar (Leader Radar) checked.

netjakdim

Ways to spot a bad leader:
A) Is pre-pubescent
B) Doesn't communicate much to the whole tribe
C) Doesn't lead by example & noble active players
D) Is not me

Yea I am definatly gonna keep that one in mind:icon_rolleyes:

opiate81

lol I should have left the NOT out :p
Im a bit of an asshole at the best of times let alone when I get some power :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

The thing about Tribal Wars deesan is that you can attack who you want whenever you want. There are no limits. You can't really place a regulation on this in any way. The best you can hope is that morale will save you.