[Regarding Farming] Is There Anything Like This?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by -=Aztec Warrior=-, Jun 27, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Hello, New TW Player here was wondering if any feature like this below exist.

When going over a village with your cursor to farm is there any feature where you can see when the last time you farmed/attacked that village instead of clicking on the Village and entering "Village Information"?

2. twenty-five

twenty-five Contributing Poster

Using premium you can. On the map's display options (right hand side of map screen), there's a show popup where you can select show last attack.

3. Thankyou.

Btw do you highlight your Farms?

4. twenty-five

The ones the game hasn't highlighted for me in grey already, yes right at the start I do.

5. Much Appreciated,

Sorry to Deviate from the subject but do you recomend me rushing Scouts, at the moment i'm in need of farms and im afraid to attack certain villages becuase they might be spiked. im at 148 pts.

6. twenty-five

Well that depends on your activity and your area amongst other things. Typically getting scouts early can be useful for a couple of reason, it allows you to calculate your farming more efficiently using a script from here, and also of course it allows you to know what certain villages has building and troop wise. With the awards you can gain 10 scout simply for researching them, and that is typically enough for that early. If you are getting empty hauls or there are a large number of villages that you aren't sure if they are "safe", getting scouts is probably a good move. Typically then moving onto LC for faster farming is a natural progression. Depending on your activity, however, getting LC now may not be the best move. Sometimes building up a large chunk of infantry early on could be a good idea, as they make better farmers for the less active; they travel slower but have less of an "investment" to get them. If you get LC early and aren't active, they will spend a lot of time sat in your village which is just wasting their speed anyway.

Anyway, it really depends on how active you are and what your area is like (including how active your fellow farmers are). Scouts generally are, however, a very good investment. If you don't plan on getting LC within a day or so of getting scouts, I would recommend against building a stable just to get scouts; I'm not sure if they are quite that useful.

7. Thanks again for your help, Activity isn't a problem atm so no worries on that, may i send you 3 snap shots of my account?

8. twenty-five

Feel free too.