Regarding Multiple Account Sitting Coordination

DeletedUser

Greetings,

Just a quick question. I have four friends that play defensively, and they all give me account sitting access when they're offline incase of an emergency due to my high level of activity. If one of them were to come under attack, and the worst case scenario happened where I couldn't get in touch with the other three players, I know I could account sit one of them and send their troops to the one that is under attack. However, if I then tried to account sit the other two friends and send their troops to the defense as well, would it allow me to do that, or would it give me the 24 hour wait penalty since I would technically be on the same IP connection trying to interact with the same village from several accounts.

Or would that only affect attacking, not supporting?

And please keep in mind that my own village and those that I am account sitting will not be coming into contact. Only their 4 villages while I am account sitting on some of their accounts.

Any solid information would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You would have to wait the 24 hours.

If you use Account A to send support to a location, then you cannot send support from Account B, C, or D to that same location until 24 hours after you have ended the account sit. If you've sat Account B, C, or D in the past 24 hours, I don't believe you can send support from Account A to any of those accounts, and you certainly can't send any of it to yourself. It would affect attacking and supporting. The only thing you could do from all accounts without a problem would be farming barbs.

I hope that helps?

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Yeah, I thought it would work that way but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for the information.

Upvote 0