Rehab has been abolished - who's next?

DeletedUser

Hey guys, salamander aka OG pretty thug here writing this up as i do my farm run;

Just want to pause for a moment and take the time to remember Rehab, they put up a decent showing but as soon as they started poking the bull(by which i mean CGI), it became clear as day that they were on a one way trip to the rim. Not at all saying we did everything, it was a team effort and we all made short work of them

Obviously i'd like to thank our pals at Se7en whom against all odds, against multiple enemies, against legions of propaganda...came out on top. No matter how many times you try to chip away at this tribe they seem to find away to sneak in that Zab Judah-esque uppercut from outta-nowhere leaving your opponent lying on their back. Also wanted to thank our pals at TDA for preaching their gospel and recruiting as many people as they did. Those that did not convert eventually became food for them which is good for everyone!

But now on a serious note, Jager's one and only ally has fallen and they are on their own, in a fight on 2 fronts. Up until now the stats say they have been handling this pretty well...but things can change real fast be it in their favor or not....

1 month from now, something will have given way, someone surely has to be gone...question is who?

DeletedUser

The world is just much more fun without Diplomacy.

- Nubzz

atmospherecf

It's lonely without diplomacy.. no shared forums to talk shit... :(

DeletedUser118378

Tbh Jager has really really strong players, I would not be surprised if they win this world, the other core tribes are not showing much prowess. Their exponentially jumping against the other top tribes and never lost rank 1 ever. This is becoming a similar story to w12 such as DNY

Michael Corleone.

Tbh Jager has really really strong players, I would not be surprised if they win this world, the other core tribes are not showing much prowess. Their exponentially jumping against the other top tribes and never lost rank 1 ever. This is becoming a similar story to w12 such as DNY
​you just insulted dny

DeletedUser

​you just insulted dny

I understand that we might not be the same tribe as the others who have previously won, though tell me what we are doing wrong? Aren't we doing what we are suppose to do? Go to war with other big tribes? I just don't see why there is so much negativity towards Jager. What can I do to amend it and become a player who Dukes a tribe which has the respect of the players like yourself? Some people just don't like to see others succeed, inside and outside of the game. #Fact.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

As i sit here waiting for the storm to start...the silence and the cool breeze hits my face as i prepare my axe...i think to my self, It's not about winning or losing..but it's all about how you play the game that counts. a small evil grin comes across my face and i look up to the heavens...I say a prayer for my brothers and sisters in arms....I yell out as loud as i can in hopes the enemy can hear me...

I SHALL DIE FOR MY TEAM! BRING IT MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

The End.
Best regards
xxstealthyxx

Hope you don't get an infraction for the fowl mouth bro.. Although that was slightly poetic.

- Nubzz