Reliable Commander

DeletedUser

Which account are you playing? Oops...I forgot we asked that question already in a different thread. It seems as though you would rather stay anonymous because of your fear of Time. However if I am incorrect, you can feel free to tell me the account you are on. I would love for my cats to visit you next after they make their first stop against THX. :)

tell me which one your on and i'll let my cats visit you first :D

DeletedUser

Which account are you playing? Oops...I forgot we asked that question already in a different thread. It seems as though you would rather stay anonymous because of your fear of Time. However if I am incorrect, you can feel free to tell me the account you are on. I would love for my cats to visit you next after they make their first stop against THX. :)
dsn1507 -player with some baby catanukes

DeletedUser

Trying to get free scouting, love it, but sorry will not get my number ;-)

all one has to do is click on the ranking for awards to see where a person is in those particular kinds of awards .....if you click on mine you will see i'm silver or level 3, the golden award for reliable commander is 3000 , there are some who already have this award , but as I scan them ....they are few and far between............It don't matter to me as far as the scouting goes ...I'm at 2975 ...so I will be at the gold level for this award soon. .....Reliable

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43045

You can only learn so much by looking at someone's awards. I have level 4 Reliable Commander, but that doesn't tell you how many I've really done. My actual number is well into 5 digits.

DeletedUser93037

Fair enough AYK. To start, I'll say that I do indeed have level 4 and have for a while. I'll also hint that I have more than level 4 and AYK's number combined (3000+1500). If anyone has more than 4500, let me know and I'll add more hints ;)

Faeria, not that i know you, or your account, but word is your a defensive orientated account anyway. But the figures you qutoing make me feel good, given that i feel i'm specilised neither way, and probably far less experienced ;)

good thread though. clean to date!!lol

DeletedUser43045

Faeria, not that i know you, or your account, but word is your a defensive orientated account anyway. But the figures you qutoing make me feel good, given that i feel i'm specilised neither way, and probably far less experienced ;)

good thread though. clean to date!!lol

Current number is 20k+, however few people actually attack us, hence the low number. And yes this account is defense oriented