Religion. Real or fake?

DeletedUser

I don't believe that means God made us an absolute copy of himself. Its more about the way we think and act than the exact appearance. Think about this woman was made from the rib of man so if God made man in his image and woman was made of man doesn't that make women in his image too? And if i follow your logic then God has a vagina as well as a penis making him a tranny. And I don't believe thats the case.

This all just raises the question for me of why people are so uncomfortable with the fact that if there is a God, he may have a penis. She could have a vagina. He/she could have both (if there's something wrong or disgusting about someone having both, then why would god make people like that here on earth?).

DeletedUser

hmm if there really is a god why is there a war in iraq, why did 9/11 happen, and why isnt there an xbox 500?!?!!?!?!?!?! because theres a devil, who outwits god!

DeletedUser

hmm if there really is a god why is there a war in iraq, why did 9/11 happen, and why isnt there an xbox 500?!?!!?!?!?!?! because theres a devil, who outwits god!

Well Iraq and 9/11 happened because God gave us free will.

As for the Xbox 500...Job security

DeletedUser

Isn't it ironic how the atheist criticizes religious fundamentalism and then literally analyzes quotes to disprove religion?

Erm, no, it makes sense...

How can a being that is created by god outwit the perfect something that he is? It's really one of the more ridiculous parts of religions, where they try to explain unfortunate events etc. My most preferred explanation is where free will is to blame. That's the more difficult one to counter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Erm, no, it makes sense...

How can a being that is created by god outwit the perfect something that he is? It's really one of the more ridiculous parts of religions, where they try to explain unfortunate events etc. My most preferred explanation is where free will is to blame. That's the more difficult one to counter.

that is your opinion. i blame human stupidity. not some thing wwith god. just stupidity

DeletedUser

that is your opinion. i blame human stupidity. not some thing wwith god. just stupidity

You misunderstood what I posted. I pointed out what my favourite explanation was, when people try to defend religion. I don't believe in god and thus my opinion = your opinion. Human causes.