Remember Me

DeletedUser56123

I am gald to know that knock! my old enemy is no more. I was looking though the forums and found out that they had disbanded from bad leadership. I guess that what happens when tribes try to take over the world too fast. I was in K5 on world 23 when I started playing this game for the very frist time. U-P was my tribe, Man I had alot of friends in that tribe it was peaceful there for sometime. But knock! came out of no where and started taking our members and even marged with our enemies the borther-hood we was doomed. None of us was ready for that kind of take over, plus we had spys in our tribe one of them help knock! noble me by clearing me when I logged off.

U-P was a noob tribe that had too many problems to be effective at all I was doomed for not leaving them. now that I think about it I should have nobled myself to the rim to avoid them. but hey the past is the past know I just came back to have fun.

no more kill knock! post by me :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

omg is this the "Knock is trying to take over the world" guy?

thebigt625

yea I do, how are you bigt is FANTOM still alive or did you guys disband too

Me and Borg Collective said the same thing, but at the time we saw knonk! as the big bad guys sending everyone to the rim for no reason :lol:

FANTOM is still around technically.
It may be dwindling but it still has a few little loyal members.

I am currently Rank 1 in K5
and I am a proud member of NBG