Remember me?

DeletedUser

Just wondering if anyone remembers old Xankou of Aten|C?

tokstolle

You did quite for about 2 and a half year ago so do you really belive that anyone care?

And no, I don't remember you, I just did look up your stats on twstats.

DeletedUser

You did quite for about 2 and a half year ago so do you really belive that anyone care?

And no, I don't remember you, I just did look up your stats on twstats.

Well ain't you a charming fellow.

tokstolle

Well ain't you a charming fellow.

I know I'm ;)

But the reason why is pretty simpel, I don't want spam from every old w2 players. I would prefare if it only was allowed to active w2 players to post in w2 forum.

DeletedUser

I know I'm ;)

But the reason why is pretty simpel, I don't want spam from every old w2 players. I would prefare if it only was allowed to active w2 players to post in w2 forum.

Ah, that self righteous "i am superior to everyone" attitude of veterans, i had forgotten what it's like.

DeletedUser

I know I'm ;)

im not active anymore but i still post

DeletedUser

I do remember seeing the name. I am unsure if that was you playing, however.

I didn't really have anything to do with Aten.

tokstolle

Ah, that self righteous "i am superior to everyone" attitude of veterans, i had forgotten what it's like.

I don't think I'm superior to other, I know I'm ;)

Just joking, but this threads appear from time to time and when it is former players that don't even have thier old account left and players that don't even was wellknowed to the community when they was playing it become pretty unintressted and only a annoying topic in the forum.

And to pipes and Blitzen as two well knowed players that is not trying to influence the world by your posting I don't care if you post, I feel your posting more intressting than some others that still play but in every post just write that the wish that this world should end.

DeletedUser

old account left and players that don't even was wellknowed to the community.

You assume too much, and assumption makes an ass out of you and me. Whilst i wasn't well known amongst the majority of tribes i was known amongst the leadership of a lot of the major tribes(during my time) as well as being very well known amongst the members of Aten, especially Aten|C.

Not to mention i was reasonably active on the forums with my original account. So in my opinion i don't think i qualify as a "unheard of player"

tokstolle

You assume too much, and assumption makes an ass out of you and me. Whilst i wasn't well known amongst the majority of tribes i was known amongst the leadership of a lot of the major tribes(during my time) as well as being very well known amongst the members of Aten, especially Aten|C.

Not to mention i was reasonably active on the forums with my original account. So in my opinion i don't think i qualify as a "unheard of player"

46 post is not active in my opinon, and I was in XiG leadership at that time so in my opinon is my assumption pretty correct.

You was maybe knowed in ATEN, but to the world not.

DeletedUser

I have never heard of you before. And i agree with tokstolle.