Remember the losers/quitters/people that got banned.

DeletedUser

Heres a thread to remember the ones that got away for various reasons.QUITTERS/LOSERS/BANNED or The other i had to leave for real life.If you have one of these heroes please post them below and give the reason you remember them.

DeletedUser

I fit into two categories :D
First I quit, then I left for RL. Well, I guess you cant say the second was for RL, I just gave up the Homeini account because I didnt want to be a part of the new TLA, or even NN for that matter.

DeletedUser

You quit cause you SUCK!!!!!!!

Billsmith was/is a good friend he still plays tw but not w29 anymore:(

28th-cu-hawk. The first person to ask me to join his tribe and thought me the basics

Many many more friends have gone but no time to
Mention them all:(

DeletedUser

I am personally very glad that you no longer have that account.

WFA > Ankaar and it isn't even close.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

I dont sucks :/

Anyhow, I miss a lot of people. This was my favorite world by far

Yes you do. So get over it. If you didn't suck you would still be playing. Many players didn't join NN and did just fine. You quit because you suck and were scared.

@ankaar I'm just messing;)

I ain't messing. Ankaar plain sucks. He is and remains barb nobling scum. Not even good barbs at that.

DeletedUser

I didn't join nn (no invite) and I turned out on the winning side anyway, atleast till tla wins then I don't know if I have enough friends to keep going;) hint (fill in here to say you love me)

DeletedUser

I ain't messing. Ankaar plain sucks. He is and remains barb nobling scum. Not even good barbs at that.

I nobled barbs until sam returned, at which point I immediately gave him the account. I logged in once a day, and thought that nobling those barbs would be better than nothing.

lords of the emos

Meat Grinder - Taught me the ropes but had to leave due to RL issues (he left while in TLA and with 0 incomings so it seems pretty obvious that it was RL that made him quit)

thesquatlobster - great player who was in SF and TLA with me - had to leave TW to prepare for interviews for UNI

Shylak - left us twice but is now back with us. A god amongst men :p

DeletedUser

I am personally very glad that you no longer have that account.

WFA > Ankaar and it isn't even close.

WFA is epic. End of. <3 Shy too, and 99% of the others I met on this world. :')

I fit into 2 - I quit/left for RL.

DeletedUser

I left for real life on multiple occasions. So i fall into 2 as well. Still like most of you guys on this world though:)

DeletedUser62494

I nobled barbs until sam returned, at which point I immediately gave him the account. I logged in once a day, and thought that nobling those barbs would be better than nothing.

You nobled barbs on both the Ankaar and Hominie account. Stop pretending your something your not. You wasted nobles on pointless no location barbs. You quit because you were not good enough to last in this world. So move along to some world were you might learn how to play.

DeletedUser79621

I quit because of RL... but then I woke up and I was still here >.<

Soberknight

You nobled barbs on both the Ankaar and Hominie account. Stop pretending your something your not. You wasted nobles on pointless no location barbs. You quit because you were not good enough to last in this world. So move along to some world were you might learn how to play.

Not all warriors are good frontlinemen. Ankaar has good allround skills. Maybe if you need someone active and good warrior he is not your best option. Twilightblade would however be your God amongst men.

Same goes for me. I am probably not the best warrior either. I think i know all the moves in the game, but lack the time to use it all in the game. So i left because of RL. Came back to play another world but quit again RL. Now i am just mass attacking forums but in fact i just check it out once a week.

Daryl1000

Sounds to me like GRIND! should find an account for Twilightblade as i would love to see these so called skills. All i have seen from him is him folding as soon as TLA put any attention his way... :icon_rolleyes: